Chapter 22

The next few weeks with the pack was awesome. We would go to the woods, the mountain side, and we would also go to the lake. Odin was the Alpha I knew he would be. He was stern yet kind, and demanded respect from everyone. As his Beta I was kind of the relief for the pack members. They all like me, but some envied me because I am Saryia's lover, and Jamie's girlfriend... This is some messed up shit I'm in. That's why I didn't wear my collar when I was out with the pack.

"Okay Hatspehut, your up!" Odin said. We were practice fighting today. I usually win against the wolves in are new pack, but the wolf I was facing was undefeated like me. I was poised to give him his first defeat. I and the white wolf circled eachother before we attacked. I could tell he was too cocky, and he thought that he could knock me off easily.

He lunged for me and I dodged him in a side step. I swiftly pounced on him and it was a real fight after that. The wolves around us howled and stomped their paws in a steady beat. Odin watched the fight on a high rock. For some reason he didn't tell the pack that we were immortal. They would find out soon enough when they see that we haven't age in the next ten years.

I pinned the white wolf down and the fight was over. The wolves howled and got up on their back legs cheering for me. I looked down at my defeated opponent. His fur was stained with dirt and blood, so was mine. I got off him and he bowed to me.

"Nicely done Beta, you are quite the fighter." I nodded back then rejoined Odin on the rock. A scent invaded my nose, I jumped off the rock looking around. I saw Jamie walking towards us. I hadn't talked to her in a while, I was happy to see her. I trotted over to her knocking her over. She laughed as I licked her face. She sat up brushing the dirt from her pants.

"Hatspehut! You got me dirty!" She said. I sat next to her and nuzzled her. She wrapped her arms around my neck hugging me tight. She stood up and brushed herself off.

"I need to talk to you." She said in a grim tone. I tilted my head then followed her into the trees. I turned back into a human then leaned against a tree. She turned back around pressing her lips on mine. Her hand forcefully puts my leg up to her waist. I was shocked at her attack, but I was happy at the same time.  I did want her as bad as she wanted me lately. She ignored that I was covered in dirt and blood. Her fingers shoved into me. I gasped wrapping my arms around her. Her shoved deep into me automatically pressing on my sensitive spot. My nails dug into her shirt as she pressed harder.  

"I'm sorry. I just miss you." Her fingers shoved in and out hitting my sensitive spot over and over. Saryia wouldn't go after it like that. She would always brush around it, I would be soaking wet before she actually went after it. Jamie I guess was so hungry for me that wanted to make me come as soon as possible. Her and Saryia's approach were very different. She hit my spot hard and I could not hold in the orgasm that was burning between my thighs. My body shivered as I came hard. After that blast of ecstasy Jamie still penetrated my drenched walls.

"Oh my god Jamie!" I moaned. She stopped, gazing into my eyes. My white juices dripped down my legs down to the forest floor. I panted into her shoulder regaining my breath. She studied my face seeing if I was okay after her unexpected attack. We kissed then our foreheads touched.

 "I'm sorry my dear. I missed you. I couldn't wait to have you back in my arms." I smiled nodding weakly. She kissed me again pressing hard. Her hands held my face. I kissed her back, but something was wrong. I wasn't sure, it felt like Jamie was trying to make up for something. I let her tongue in my mouth. It hungrily moved around with mine. Her hands wandered down to my hips pulling me closer to her body.

We parted looking into eachother's eyes. Her dark blue eyes appeared to be tired, as if she hadn't been getting much sleep. I bet that had to do with Mercy. I knew that she was in the same room with Jamie. I know that Jamie wouldn't do anything with that devil though. She looked down at her shoes. I didn't understand why she did that. This must have something to do with Mercy.