Chapter 2

Once again I was in the back of a truck with this stupid collar around my neck and shackles on my hands and feet. I beat down about three vampires before they did this to me again. The vampires around me are lucky this stuff is on or I would kill them all right now. I hadn't heard anything from Odin since I was put in this truck. I was worried that he was too far from me to talk to him. I wanted to cry but I had to stay strong in front of these vampires. The tuck stared to run over rocks like we were on a rock road. I looked up at the vampires around me.

"We are here little wolf, your future awaits you." He stood up and opened the tiny window next to me so I could see. I couldn't see much but a large stone wall, actually that is the only thing I could really see. The wall was covered in green vines, but on the top stoop a lot of guards. I'm starting to think that this chick might be a little paranoid. I looked back at him and he smiled and sat back down. I looked out the window again and saw a large castle. I was in awe, the lady of this house was very rich. This was the most beautiful place I had ever seen, but it was hell in disguise. Shit it just reeked of being hell.

The truck stopped and the doors opened. The blinding light comes into the truck. I quickly shield my eyes. 

"Get out now little wolf. Come look at your new home." He grabbed me by my shoulders. I growled at him and he shoved me onto the ground. I went down face first. Two other vampires picked me up laughing at me. I growled at them too.

"She a feisty one isn't she?" One of them said. The vampire that shoved me out of the truck cupped my chin in his hand.

"That's exactly why the lady wanted her specifically." He smiled at me his eyes turning light blue. I growled and snapped my canines at his hand. He looked down at his hand checking to see if he had all of his fingers. He looked up at me my brown eyes turning darker. He chuckled and back handed me. I heard someone struggling to get away from the vampires.

"Keep your hands off my sister!" I snapped my head back to see Odin trying to get away from the vampires. The vampire that just slapped me laughed at him and took my chin in his hand again. My blood dripped down from my lips to his hands. He was about to slap me again when a hand caught his. A woman stood behind him, not just any woman. This was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen.

He quickly bowed and backed away. Her dirty blonde hair covered one of her dark blue eyes. The perfect angles of her face made me shiver. My eyes floated down to her lips. They were so full and just looked so kissable. She looked at me with concern. She reached out her hand and I flinched away.

"It's alright, I'm not going to hurt you." Her voice was so heavenly I instantly stopped my squirming. Her voice had a hint of German in it. That just really made me stop in my tracks. Her hand lightly touched my cheek. She sighed and then snapped her head back at that vampire.

"She said not to hurt the girl you fool!" He bowed lower to her. She turned back to me and pulled out a handkerchief from her breast pocket. She gently cleaned the blood from my chin and my lips. She looked in my eyes and smoothed back my dark brown hair.

"Which one is your brother?" How did she know I had a brother? I looked over at Odin and her eyes followed mine. She walked over to him and shook his hand. I was distracted by a figure in a high window. It looked like a woman I could smell it was a vampire. Not just any vampire, but the one that bought me. My wolf became very anxious and nervous, but she held another emotion that she wouldn't tell me. That must be a very bad sign for me. The woman walked back to me. Her smile made my wolf calm down again.

"Take off her collar, and the shackles." She said gently. I was lost in her dark blue eyes. I didn't even notice that they were taking off my bindings. She smiled at me again and I felt my knees buckle.

"What's your name dear?" She softly said again.

"Hatspehut." She smiled and I melted like putty. She waved the vampires off of my arms. They let go. I rubbed my arms so they could get some circulation back in them.

"You and your brother will be alright here. Just do as your told and I will help the both of you on the way." I looked up at her in confusion.

"Your not the lady of this house?" She sighed and took my arm and Odin's.

"No, well not the main lady. You will meet her shortly." She looked up at that same window I was looking at. She looked sad after she looked at that window.

"My lady? What are we to do with the rest of them?" She turned her head to the side.

"Take the rest of the wolves to the bunker, and the humans to the dining hall." She sighed and started walking again. She pulled Odin and I along. She was stronger than she looked, all vampires are. She looked like she could be my age or maybe eighteen. But I was never sure when it came to vampires. I looked around the place before we went inside. It was like a fortress, it is a damn fortress. I was thinking that it was going to be impossible to get out of this place. My dad always said that nothing is impossible for a wolf. I remembered that and vowed to find the weak point of the fort castle, break through it, and get the hell out of here.

I was fixed up and stitched up from that slap from earlier. I was put in a very nice black silk dress. I'm not the dress wearing type of girl, but I couldn't really protest. I was a slave now to a mysterious master. But no matter what title those vampires could give me I can never be what they want me to be, and I won't let them break me either. The woman from earlier opened the door and I gasp. She smiled and came over to me. I almost forgot that she was the enemy. I stepped back when she reached out her hand.

"You still don't trust me. I don't blame you. But if you want to live longer than you have to trust me. Just take a leap of faith. Now come here." I slowly came forward. She straighten my dress. Her hands softly went up and down my body. I throbbed like crazy between my legs. I gulped when her hand brushed over my spot. I jolted  and she looked up at me.

"Sorry." She stood up and our faces were inches apart. Our noses were brushing eachother's. I thought she was about to kiss me, but she stepped back.

"You look beautiful." She almost whispered it.

"What's your name?" She stared at me.

"Jamie. Your lady is waiting for you. I'll escort you." She walked back to the door. She suddenly turned around to stare at me again.

"Your brother wanted me to tell you to remember your promise to him." She shrugged not understanding what the promise was. I walked behind her as she lead me from my bedroom. The clicking of her heels and the busy working of the other slaves was the only sound to be heard. We pass through a big living room and over the fireplace I see a portrait of a woman. I didn't have time to look cause Jamie was walking so fast. Finally we got to a large, black, creepy, double door. Over the door frame it had this freaky saying.

'Be bold, be bold, but not too bold, less thou heart run cold.' Is it okay to be slightly frighten right now? My wolf nods her head slowly. Jamie looked at me, she took my hand and gently pulled me in the room. In this room I can feel the presents of another that isn't me and Jamie. Does she have to go? I still had hold of her hand begging her with my eyes to stay. Jamie gives me a soft smile, but under it I could see some of her worry.

"Be careful, I'll be out here when she dismisses you." I nodded and let go of her hand. The door closed behind me and I was alone in this odd room with this person I couldn't see.