Chapter 5

Jamie and I walk hand and hand back to my room. Odin came into my head earlier and asked if I was okay cause he felt my distress. I told him everything was okay, but that was a big lie. Jamie opened my door letting me in before her. I plopped onto my bed getting in the covers. I never felt so violated in my life when Saryia was trying to rape me. I bet she just thought it was sex. This place is going to eat me alive. Saryia... goddess why me?! This is just too much for me to handle. I want to go home, I just wish I could go to sleep and wake up back in my old room. I wish I could go down the stairs and Momma is making breakfast for me and my brothers. Why can't this all just be a big nightmare? Being overwhelmed I begin to sob.

"Hatspehut, please don't cry, I'm so sorry she did that." Jamie got in the bed with me pulling me into her warm embrace. I couldn't help but snuggle up with her. She was so warm and soft I couldn't resist. Her breathing was so slow and clam. She put my head on her chest, I began to blush.

"It's not her, I just want to go home, back to my cabin mansion. I just miss my family, and everything that I used to be." Jamie cups my chin so I am looking up at her.

"You mean being the King of Werewolves' daughter?" I nod and think about it. Dad was the most powerful Alpha in the world, so he became the King, but our people called him Emperor. To our people we were the most pureblood of wolves, and we were seen as living gods almost. My brother was in line for the throne, but for some reason I got more attention. They acted like I was going to be the next ruler, but I'm the youngest child. The oldest inherits it all, the Alpha title, the throne everything. I do miss those days of being waited on and being called Princess, both by the people and my dad.

"I don't really miss that, I just miss the freedom I had. I was able to run through the woods freely without having to worry about vampires or rouges. I just miss it all." Jamie smiles and kisses the top of my head.

"I'll stay with you till you fall asleep if you like. You can tell me all about your home. It seems like a great home." I looked into her dark blue eyes and nodded. She kissed me so sweetly on my lips. It was like she was trying to take my pain away. Her tongue was in my mouth again making me go limp in her arms. A moan escaped from my lips. Her body weight pushed me down. She was on top of me kissing my neck and my lips. I gladly accept her advances and wrap my arms around her neck.

"We don't have to if your not up for it Hatspehut. I don't want to force you into anything." Her eyes looked so sad. I want her to take it. I want her right now. I leaned forward kissing her lips. She put her whole weight on me and kisses me back so tenderly. Her hips start to move against mine. I whimpered in Jamie's mouth and she smiles against my lips. I moaned as she kissed my neck. I then realize that my polo is still on, Jamie sees it too and gently takes it off me.

Her eyes wandered down my body taking her lips with them. My back arched when she got to my throbbing entrance. Her mouth teased it making me shiver. My body was trembling helplessly as she ran her tongue over it. I looked at her when her fingers moved down my body to my spot. Her tongue and fingers played with me. I moaned when her fingers slid into me. I jolted a little and she looked up at me.

"Did that hurt?" She smiled and kissed my thigh.

"No, that just felt... so amazing." I couldn't continue when she slid her fingers in deeper. My back arched again as her fingers went in and out of me. Her lips were going all over my body. Her fingers went harder and faster inside me. She lightly kissed me as she went a little faster.

"How does it feel, Princess?" She whispered in my ear. I whimper back especially when she called me Princess. My body began to tremble and shake. She smiled down at me kissing my neck again. I could feel my muscles tighten around her fingers. Jamie was in a frenzy hearing me moan her name. My eyes flared open when I felt something build deep inside of me. This new feeling made me go wild. I let out a loud moan griping the sheet hard. Jamie slowed down letting me breathe. That was my first official big climax.