Chapter 41

Jamie

Mercy had fallen asleep after a while. Saryia and my Hatspehut were still... I can't even say it, it makes me cringe to say that when it comes to the two of them. I still can't believe that I actually said that I didn't love my girl anymore. That was the biggest lie I have ever told. I almost jumped up that night to express my love to my dear Hatspehut.

Damn Saryia! She has brainwashed Hatspehut. She has turned herself into a drug to Hatspehut. I just feel like storming into the room and beat Saryia senseless. I believe this party just to be some huge spell to make my love hers forever. I must save Hatspehut, but what more can I do? I have tried to make love to her so she would remember. I admit that I slipped a tonic into her tea to help break Saryia's spell. There is one more thing, but... no! I couldn't bring myself to doing that to my precious girl, yet it might be the only way.

I get out the bed, not making a sound so I don't wake Mercy. I look at the sleeping girl in my bed. Her long red hair covers half of her face. My heart slowed down. I am disgusted with myself, I can't believe that I have to sleep with this treacherous snake! What other choice do I have she will kill my love if I don't. I walk into my bathroom and take a quick shower.

I put on my black business suit, I have some of my own stuff to handle today. Saryia and I are business partners. She handles most of the stuff, but I also take care of some things. Today I have to meet with some of our department heads and supervisors. Pretty boring, but I have to do it since Saryia doesn't know how to talk to people without threatening them.

I put my hair back into a ponytail, but keep some of my bangs out. I sigh and fix my jacket. Why must I have to do this so early in the morning. I didn't get any rest because of Saryia putting more of her spells on my dear sweet girl.

"Don't you look delicious." I slowly turn around and see Mercy sitting up in the bed. I groan, then lean back on the wall. Mercy chuckles and gets out the bed. I keep my eyes on her hers cause I already know she is naked. She walks up to me, her breast lightly touching me.

"What was up with the groan?" She looks me up and down. Her emerald eyes burn with lust. She wraps her arms around me, pulling herself into my chest. I felt compelled to put my arms around her in the most loving way I could.

"Would you do anything for me Jamie?" I look at her for a second then lie.

"Ask for the moon and I will pull it from the heavens. I will always do what is best for you." She snuggles into my chest more. I didn't lie about the second part. I have come to the truth that I still do love Mercy, and I will do what is best for her in the end, no matter the consequences. She makes me look down at her.

"I love you Jamie." She kisses my lips and a wave of dizziness hits me. I don't know what it is about her kisses, they always get me weak in the knees. Mercy looks in my eyes after she breaks off the kiss. She grins at me then kisses me again.

"And I you my sweet." I gently push her away and put on my pocket watch. I look at the time and kiss her goodbye before I make my way to the kitchen. The cooks bow to me then continue with breakfast. I make my self cereal and have some of my drink. I don't really have a name for it, but Mercy calls it Wiccan juice so I guess that will do. I finish drinking it then make my way it the conference room.

I like being early, I think early is on time and on time is late. As I sit at the head of the long black table that can fit thirty my mind goes back to Hatspehut. I miss her touch and everything about her. She doesn't even look at me the same. She looks so scared, I would be too. She must have a little part of her still there. She does, I can see it. Her eyes beg me to save her from Saryia's spell.