Fourtyfour

I walk over to a group of people
Who look like outcast. I ask one of
The girls what is her group number.

"What the hell do want" she said in a snobby tone. I smile warmly trying to act nice and asked her again.

"Is this group 5" one of the boys nodded, she scoffed and turned around resuming her conversation with her friends.

"Group 1 you are doing hand in hand combat. Group three you are working on powers and Group five you are doing archery. The groups I haven't called yet you will be sitting out. When you are sitting out you can work on your powers and combat"  Liam shouted. Everyone nodded and started working in there groups. We walk over to the archery station.

"Well girls let us men show you how to correctly shoot a arrow" one of the guys said. The so called 'man' had Brown, wavy hair slightly covers a strong
Mean face. Expressive hazel eyes, set far within their sockets. Acne covering of his face. The boys laughed, the people sitting out started watching us. Everyone got there bow and arrows. I picked mine up. I smirked and pulled the arrow back and shot at the bullseye. It landed dead straight in the middle.
Everyone turned quiet. People who were sitting out snapped there head to me.

"I don't need help from you so called 'men' thank you very much I can do this myself" i snapped. I pulled back another arrow and shot it at another bullseye, Making it in the middle again.
The girl earlier scoffed and took the arrow and bow from me.

"It's easy, your not special" she said as she shot at the bullseye. The arrow didn't even touch the bullseye, it wasn't even near it. People from the side lines snickered.

"Joshy you go" she whined giving the bow and arrows to the boy from earlier who thought he was so manly. He pulled back the arrow.

It hit couple inches above the bullseye. He scoffed and threw the bow and arrows on the ground.

"How do you know how to use a bow and arrow" he said in a snobby tone, looking me up and down. I smile and pick up the bow and arrows he threw down.

"I'm a huntress" I said to him as I pull back my arrow and hit it dead center on the bullseye. Liam came over and patted my back.

"Good job teaching these boys that a girl can do what a man can do. Josh run 6 laps and Lucy you run with him" she scoffed but started running, so did 'joshy'

"Alright move to hand in hand combat" Liam said as he walk away not before patting me on the back. I awkwardly laugh it off and started walking to the Mats I saw earlier.

There is 10 people in our group, 7 of them are boys and the rest are girls including me.

"Alright who's first" I ask out loud, the boys look at each other waiting for someone to take the first step.

I waited for someone to take the first step, I was about to say something until I was interrupted by a male voice.

"Me. I want to go against you M'lady" I softy cringe at the M'lady part.  They used to call me that when I lived in a castle, when I was princess. I look at the boy who just spoke. Black, coily hair is pulled back to reveal a skinny, cheerful face. Bulging gray eyes, set appealingly within their sockets.

"What's your name" I smile warmly at him, he smiled back. His smile was
Breathtaking.

"Tate, what's yours beautiful" I snorted at the beautiful part. I don't think I am beautiful but I think I am average.

"Annabell, it's nice to meet you Tate" I said as I walk into the mat. He also came onto the Mat.

"I'm not afraid to hurt a woman" he said circling me. People started crowding around us. When it comes to fights there's no honor, no code. All that matters is the win and we take nothing for granted.

"Never said you were, let's get started" I said as I threw a fast punch to his face but only for him to duck down the last second. A sudden gush of pain jolted throughout my body. My stomach ached, he kicked me in the stomach once again but only from me to catch it. Our faces were unreadable, no fear, no invitational smirk. I am banking on him to make a mistake.