Thirtyeight

We started walking down a corridor, doors lined on each wall. Why so much doors? It's like she read my mind and chuckled.

"Father likes to keep many rooms just in case anyone needs a place to stay" she said turning into another corridor. 

"When are we going to be there" I said out of breath. She sighed and shook her head. She started walking little faster. I growled, and stared walking the same pace of her.

"We are almost here" she said with a little annoyance showing in her tone of voice. I nodded my head slowly.

"So uh how did you get here, who's your mother" if we are siblings I guess we have to know each other. She sighed and walked a normal pace.

"I was born and grew up in a wealthy family in a large kingdom, until i was about 12 years old, but at that point everything changed. I had a sister, she was impolite, vulgar and confident. She was beautiful. Everyone loved her, obviously more than me.

She died in a suspicious accident and I was now alone. My mother died when I was younger, in a tragic car accident. When I turned 18 years old I went to find my father. I found him, when I was walking the death forest" she chuckled and closed her eyes, reliving her experience.

"Ironically death turned out to be my father, I look more like my mother than my father obviously, I was walking alone in the forest, I wasn't scared at all which was unusual. I felt at home, than I saw him walking to me and than I got this feeling, it was this weird feeling but I somehow knew he was my father. We started talking, he was so nice, he told me about my siblings and than I ended up staying here, I have no where to stay but I realized my siblings wanted to leave besides one of the girls. So I'm helping you to get them out and I want to go out and find someone who I want to spend the rest of my life with" she said opening her eyes. We started walking down a hallway that stops at golden door. I heard classic music through the door.

"If I get you and my siblings out, can we still stay in contact and I also want some people out of the dungeon" she smiled.

"Yes we will still stay in contact, and yes we can get them out" I felt a wave of happiness.

"We are here, be careful and stay near me. There's supernatural creatures that you don't want to tick off" I nodded, she opened the doors. Classic music hitting us full blast. People flying, people moving abnormally fast, people dancing, kissing, laughing. Lanterns decorated the ceiling, tables were set up with lit candles. There was a stage on top, with a group of people who were the source of the classic music.

Katrina pulled me away from the door. People started looking our way, looking at me curiously. I felt a blush rising, we got to the stage. The band stopped playing, Katrina took the mic roughly out of the mans grubby hands.

"Hello everyone, I have a important announcement" everyone clapped and took there seats. Some stayed up flying. Tiny fairies flew around the guest. Katrina pulled me on the stage.

"Please welcome the Dragon rider, not only the Black dragons rider, Deaths child, my Little sister" she said into the mic. People cheered loudly, some gasping in shock fairies dressed in all black started throwing red and black Dust. I started smiling widely, the blush taking over my face.

Katrina pulled me off the stage and pulled me towards the table with food.

"Wow a Girl dragon rider, a black dragon rider" someone said in shock. I turned around and saw two girls and one boy.

One of the girls had Blonde, curly hair that slightly reveals a thin, time-worn face. Glittering pink eyes, set high within their sockets. She was wearing a beautiful red dress that stopped mid thigh. Her eyes were extraordinary.

The other girl had Pink, long wavy hair slightly covers a fresh, sad face. Wide silver eyes, set thightly within their sockets. Smooth skin delightfully compliments her cheekbones. She was very beautiful.

"Jenna and Ally" Katrina squealed out. She hugged them tightly, and ignored the boys presence. I took a closer look at the boy.

Black, coily hair hangs over a full, wild face. Glittering blue eyes, set high within their sockets. He was handsome. Everyone in this room is beautiful.

"Hi my name is Dylan" he said with his hand out. I shook his hand chuckling.

"So your the Black Dragon Rider" he said in disbelief.