Fourtytwo

"What are we going to do" I said trembling. Father got up and placed a soft kiss onto of my head.

"Not 'We' I'm going to fix this" he sighed a little. I shook my head.

"No if that girl is coming after to me, I'll deal with her" father looked at me, he shook his head a little. He hugged me and kissed my cheek.

"Let's go to bed, it's quite dark out and you need time to process everything" I nodded. Father left his study, leaving me and Katrina alone.

"He loves you dearly" Katrina said looking at her lap. She held a certain emotion, like sadness. I looked at her confusingly.

"Father, he loves you a lot" she said with a little smile. I smiled back at her.

"Father loves you as much as he loves me and the rest of our family" I said. She chuckled under her breath.  She got up and helped me get up also.

"We should be going to bed" i sighed but agreed. We got out of his study and walked Down the hall.

"Your room is to the right, my room is the left, just knock on the door if you have any problems. Goodnight sister" she said as she went inside her room. I sighed and opened the door to my room.

It was small but Cozy. Dark red walls, a small white bed with black pillows was placed against the wall. A huge oak bookshelf was placed on the other side of the room and a dresser next to it. A small desk was placed right next to the bed with a small little black lamp. There was a door inside the bedroom which connected to the bathroom.

I sighed and laid down on the bed. Can't believe there's some girl coming after me. I never did anything to her, just because someone killed her dragon all those years ago, doesn't mean the rest of us should be punished.

I walked to the bathroom and took a long Hot shower thinking about my life. I lost so many people. I started combing my hair until there was a knock on the door.

"Who is it" I shouted, there was some shuffling outside the door.

"Katrina" I heard her say. I finished combing my hair and opened the door.

"I just wanted to check on you and give you some clothes to sleep in" I nodded and took the bundle of clothes out of her hands.

It was a lace baby pink nightgown. I went to the bathroom to put on the nightgown. It ended mid thigh it was little short but it was okay for night time. I left the bathroom and climbed into bed. Katrina sat on the end of my bed.

"I'm sorry" she said quietly looking down at her hands. She was wearing the same nightgown as me but in baby blue but it was little longer.

"Why are you sorry" I asked her. Why was she sorry? She sighed and started playing with a lose thread from the bed. 

"Ms. Bell told me and father what happened in your past. Father was surprisingly upset about what he did in the past. I'm sorry for what happened to you, we have guards who go up in the real world, they said they spotted blaze where we first took you. Your mother is worried but no harm was done to her" I nodded, feeling little tired.

"What happened to Ms. Bell, why did she react like that" I ask her.

"She was overwhelmed with your power. It's hard to get in someone's head who is this powerful. She collapsed and she was stuck in your past. Reliving what you have been through. She felt everything you felt. She saw everything you saw" she explained. She sighed and got up from the bed and turned off the lamp.

"Time to go to bed Anna, big day tommrow" Katrina said walking towards the door.

"What's going To happened tomorrow" I ask her little nervous about what's going to happened tomorrow. She stopped walking and sighed.

"Battle training, If we are going to fight against her than we need to practice. So Anna get some sleep because tommrow we are working hard." Katrina said closing my bedroom door. I sighed and turned over on my side.

"Goodnight Katrina" I said whispering even though I knew she can't hear me from over here.