Chapter five

a/n: Picture of  Timias, who is the prince)

"I'm glad that you lady's came to my ball" Timais says with a smile. I fake smile at him.

"Well we were forced Tim" Timais hates when I call him Tim. When we were little children I used to always call him that, he would get angry and have a little temper tantrum. He glares at me.

"What? Your going to have a temper tantrum now?" I say faking pouting. I guess that was a little mean but I truly dislike this man. Why would I be nice to someone who has been a arsehole to me for years?

April nudges me in my ribs, and not softly I might add. She smiles nervously at Timias. "U-Um she means that we are happy to be here"she says with slight anger in her tone. I roll my eyes at her attempt to make everything better.

"That's always good to hear Anyways would you like to dance with me Annabelle" he says as he holds out his hand out for me to take. I grimace in disgust.

"Let me think" I say as I fake thinking.
"No I'm okay , but April will love too" I say as I sent a wink to her. Her eyes went wide and warm red blush covered her face. I chuckle at her state.

"Very well. April would You like to dance with me" he says smirking, she nods eagerly. I roll my eyes. My eyes land on a plate of brownies. My eyes go wide, I race to the brownies. I probably looked like a crazy cat woman who just lost one of her cats.

I was just about to reach the plate until a hand smacks  me hard. I glare at the person who came between me and my food. Brown, flowing hair slightly covers a chiseled, lively face. Piercing brown eyes, set elegantly within their sockets.

This person is my mother. I don't look like my mother nor my father but my mother said I got my hair from my grandmother and my eyes from my father. My father has gray , short hair that almost fully covers his face. Rounded green eyes but sometimes gray like mine.

"What. is. it. Mother" I gritte my teeth. Mother and I Didn't have the best relationship.

"Lay off the sweets. You have flab" she says pointing to my stomach. I roll my eyes and glanced down. I don't care about balls , dresses and what I eat. I prefer hunting or riding horses. I guess that's why my mother loathes me because I don't like the normal stuff that a woman should.

"Well mother I think we are talking about you now , don't you think?" I snap back angrily. She scoffs, and twirls her hair in her hand.

"You are going to rule this kingdom soon I am preparing you to be a queen and maybe by then you will be mature" she says as anger seeps through her words.

"You aren't preparing for me to be queen at all. You are turning me into you and I don't want to be you. The people of Wrinia would still like me even if I acted this way and mother I am mature but I don't want to be queen"  I walk away after my little speech. I went off to try to find April but no where to be seen.

"Well well hello Annabelle" Tim says behide me. I twirl around, I see Tim smirking at me.

"Where's April? you were with her last" I ask.

"Not sure but I'm sure about one thing"
I raise my perfect shaped eyebrows.

"And what is that Tim" I say empathizing Tim.

"You love me and you been avoiding me. Yes I know you are playing hard to get but stop the bloody act now could you?" He says Angrily

I bursts into laughing. People look at me with curious gazes but I didn't care.

"Yo-u think that I- I -love you" I say between laughter. I have tears coming out of my eyes.

"Of course you do. Who doesn't love The prince" He says cocky. I roll my eyes at his statement.

"I don't love you nor ever will" I say confidently.

"Don't worry once after the ball You are mine. Well I got to go now goodbye sweetheart" he kisses my cheek. I glare at back of his figure. What's happening after the ball? I sigh I will find out soon enough