Secret Communication

Tara

Percy is out of control. Last night I tried to go to the shower and Percy even stood outside the door. I can't breathe without him knowing. I was still kind of tired so I deided to just lay in bed. I pulled the cover over my head on rolled over on something hard. I moved back over and pulled something black from under my back. I looked to see what kind of looked like a walkie talkie with note attached to it.

Dear TarBear (I just thought of that I think it suits you),

Use this if you wanna talk. Keep it away from Percy. Oh and don't worry monsters can't track it. Can't wait to talk - Leo

I smiled and picked up the walkie talkie. Percy was in the showers so I pressed the button on the side and spoke int the small device.

"Hey Leo you up yet?"  I said and waited for a responce.

"Yeah I'm up I see you got my present" Leo responded.

"Yep, its great sorry you had to go through all this trouble just to talk to me" I said.

"No, its fine your worth it" Leo replied. I have no idea why but I swear I smiled so big at that comment my face hurt. "Wait where are you and where is stalker bot 3000"

I laughed at his new name for Percy. "He is at the showers I think I mean he isn't in the cabin" I said.

"How long is he gonna stay in there?" Leo asked.

"I don't know but he does like long showers" I replied. "So I am guessing we got a while"

Percy

I was on the dock talking to Annabeth.

"So how has operation Lara been going so far?" Anna asked me.

"Pretty good you should have seen her face it was confused, annoyed, and angry all in one especially when I wouldn't let Leo talk to her" I said. "I had to bite my lip to keep from laughing it was just too funny"

"And how was Leo acting?" Anna question.

"Just as annoyed" I replied laughng slightly.

"Then its working Piper wants to know where they dissapear to after dinner so leave her alone when dinner is over me and Piper will follow them" Anna said.

"Sure thing stalkig is a lot of work" I said. Anna just rolledher eyes.

"You are such a sea weed brain" Anna said then she kissed my cheek and got up. "See you later" Annabeth then walked off back to camp and I headed bak to cabin 3.

Tara

Leo and I talked for a while before I head the door knob jiggling.

"Crap Pery is back talk to you later Li" I said and turned off the walkie talkie and stuffed it under my pillow.

Percy walked in and closed the door. I pretened to sleep and heard shuffling around until something touched my shoulder. I rolled over and yawned pretending to wake up.

"Wake up sleepy head we have the whole day ahead of us" Pery said shaking me slightly.

"Alright I'm up" I said sitting up and looking at him. "Go out so I can change" I told him pointing to the door.

"Ok ok but  hurry up" Percy said going outside and closing the door.

I stripped out of my pijamas and into new clothes for the day. Once I was done I carefully hid my walkie talkie and followed Percy to the climbing wall.

Leo

I finished making the walkie talkies and snuck out. I walked over to cabin 3 to see Tara sleeping peacefully on her bunk. I carefully opened her window and placed it on her bed. I noticed she still had my jacket. I havent done any major projects to need it yet but what really suprised me was she was holding it as though it was her favorite blankie or teddy bear. She was cuddling up to it with a smile on her face. All other thought diminished and I kind of just watched her. Big smile, button nose, wavy brown hair, and bright blue eyes hidden by her eye lids. She was breathing contently. I had no idea how long I was there but when I heard a harpie in the distance I closed her window and ran back into the hephestus cabin. I didn't really fall back asleep so I started figeting and toying with things to keep myself occupied. I kinda just sat in silence until one of my half siblings intrupted it.

"Succesful deliver?" Jessi one of my half sisters asked.

"What are you talking about?' I asked her.

"Did you give Tara the walkie talkie you were making all night" Jessi replied.

"How did you know about that?" I asked.

"You were smiling when you got in the cabin and you only smile like that after you have been with Tara its not rocket science your mood is one thousand times brighter after just talking to her" Jessi explained.

"Am I that obvious" I wondered out loud.

"Kind of don't worry no one else notices but you might wanna make it less obvious before people start figuring it out especially the Aphrodite cabin" Jessi replied.

"Oh that would be disaturous we are just friends anyway" I explained.

"Oh sure 'just friends'" Jessi said putting air quotes around 'just friends'.

"What i sthat supose to mean?" I asked her.

"Nothing" Jessi said rolling over and ignoring me.

I tried to forget Jessi's little comment and go to sleep. I dozed off eventually but woke to the sound of Tara's voice.

Tara

Percy refused to go easy on me when we sparred. I mean come on you rae the best sword fighter here and have around five years of experience. I was managing, barley. I was sweaty, tired, and bruised ye Percy wouldn't relent. He said I needed extra training because I was a child of the big 3. Honestly I just wanted to chill in Lara land with a sprite and Leo. We kept up the sparring for another hour before Percy let me rest. I was sweating an ocean and Percy barley had a trickle oming from him.

"You gotta learn how to control it" Percy said.

"Control what?" I asked.

"Children od Posiedon have the choice of wether to get wet or not I just choose not to" Pery explained.

"Now you tell me this" I said. I reached in the cooler for a sprite but Pery slapped my hand away and handed me a water.

"Now you are controling what I drink?" I asked.

"No water is just better for you" Percy said.

"I don't need a health lesson" I complained.

"Drink up you got five minutes before we start again" Percy said.

'Oh gods this dude is gonna kill me' I thought as I drank my water. Five minutes ended way to fast because before I knew it Percy was telling me to get up again.

'Oh why me' I thought while I picked my sword Diplos Thantos or Double Death up from the seat behind me. It was a double edged sword that could have one blade, two blades, and split apart. I got back into a fighting stance and the sparring began.