Chapter 18

Some how, some where, life is different. Life is a symbolic gesture for love and happiness. Life can also be sad and hopeless. Which one are you? You will always have someone who love you more than a family, more than a friend, more than yourself, more than the world. It just takes time for you to realize who's there and who's not.
Nayelly out ✌️✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌
##########################
Yesterday was fun, I was on the swings as Jack pushed me from the back. Now I'm taking a shower so I don't smell bad, I may act like a dude and look good doing it but I always take shower but never do my hair. I was playing Mario kart with my brother and I have been winning so far just one more race to go. Rainbow road. Fuck you thunder you can sucK my.... YOLO. "Annabelle get out of the way or lose." "Naw I'm winning this shit." "No you aren't, I am ." "No I am ." "No I am ." "No I am." "No am." "No you are." "Okay you are." Okay I am." "Nice play Anna." "Thank you, you too." "Wait you tricked me again." "So." "Nothing good night." "Good night." I ran into the kitchen got some junk food,a.k.a: everything, and run into my room. What movie night for me. I was in the middle of watching a scary movie screaming "YOU BITCH YOUR GONNA DIE NO BITCH DONT GO IN THERE, oh god she dead." I bursted out laughing, scary movie, killing is so predictable. I heard a sound coming from the outside, I looked at the window and saw Jack outside. "What's up." "What's up of what?"  "The sky." "Can I climb up." "Sure." I saw Jack was with tears in his eyes so something must of happened.  I locked the door just in case if Brian interrupt this conversation, cuz I know it's important. "Annabelle." "Ya," I turned around and Jack's lips meet mine. The kiss was sweet and slow but romantic. I tried to pull away but Jack's grip was to strong, I couldn't pull away. Jack kissed me even harder most importantly  I liked it. Hold that thought, I LOVE IT. That's better. I snaked my arms around his neck as his were on my waist pulling me closer to him. A moan escaped from my lips as he smirks on mine. Oh so you want to play that game I thought. One of my hands went in front of his chest. I ran my fingers up and down under his shirt, which was funny cuz Brian yelled,"use protection," at that moment of Jack moaning loudly. MOMMA'S TIME TO SMIRK BACK I thought and did. Jack lift me up and carried me to the bathroom, holy cow I'm be so sore tomorrow but I am not complaining.
(Not writing not writing it, skip change subject and go on with my life lol jk I have no life)
Few hours later:
"That was....."
"Amazing."
"I was gonna say it was sweet and special but you sir took it to another word, you were my first." "What about the other three times."

30 minutes later:
"I think we should change." "No not right now." "Then when." "Another round." "How about no."  Of course the idiot didn't listen, he's attacking my neck. I stood up as well as Jack. We were both naked and I just realized that. I got my towel put it around me as Jack followed me to the restroom and I won't be complaining again.