Chapter 2

Directions Annabelle put the nick lace on before reading this for the nick lace is yours and only yours when you get to the second chapter you can take it of and you'll get tattoos or for my name for it is symbols about you. Okay mother whatever you say I put it on and started reading. First tattoo up. I finished
To chapter five as father and my brother came to the room. I took my nick lace off as fast as I could and hid the book and nick lace under the bed. "I'm sorry for no being the dad you wanted me to be, I'm sorry for blaming you for your mom's death," dad said. "And I'm sorry for not being the older brother you wanted me to be, sorry for calling you a killer and a freak at school, I sorry you get bullied cuz of it and sorry for not listening to you sooner ," Brian said in tears. "I'm so sorry for pushing you down the staircase to finally notice I would be the killer not you," he said hugging me. Of course I didn't hug back cuz I need time to think about it which only made him cry more. "Can I at least think about it," I said. They nodded not trusting there voice and left. I got my book and nick lace and read. Everyone deserves a second chance even tho life was hard and time wasting the life you have, there is always a forgive and forget no one can't live life without forgiveness and freedom.
Okay the book is a book and it knows what's the truth so how, I thought okay I have an idea and I can't believe I'm going this. I took the nick lace and book and put it under my bed. I was about to go to the kitchen but found my family eating Chinese food in the living room sad looking tho damn it's eating them alive. I passed the living room and went to the kitchen to make my mom's pancakes as I made them I sang to when she cries by Britt Nicole and didn't notice my brother and father standing there watching me cooking and sing. "Want some," I asked. "Yes," they responded. I set them on the table and they ate. At the first bite we all started to moan in delight then stopped looked at each other and laughed with tears in our eyes and the memory came back made it harder. We all calmed down and they were in sad eyes again. That's when I said "I forgive you ," then crashed into tight hug by my brother and father.
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||.||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||  two weeks later
    I woke you to Brian screaming at me to wake up for one of his soccer game. I walk to the restroom to take a fifteen minutes shower got out changed into one of his jersey shirts and shorts then brushed my teeth and put on my converse and lastly hair up in a ponytail. I got my phone and run down stairs. "Okay you look good now let's go," dad said.  I ran out to the car, opened the door and bucked my seat. Brian and dad chuckled at me but came into the passenger and driver seat and off we go.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
"You better cheer for me Anna," Brian said.
"Sure okay then what can I scream then," I asked.
"Brian suck my butthole," he said. "Seriously," I said.
"Yes," he said seriously. " eww no ask your lover to do that," I said disgusted. "Fine, how about go Brian go does that sound fine," he asked. " yes," I replied then added," kick some pussy ass Brian," I yelled and he chuckled and I went towards dad.
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
"COME ON BRIAN DONT BE A PUSSY AND TRIP THE FUCKEN UGLY ASS," dad yelled. I looked at him with a disgusted look on my face. "Fuck Brian," I whispered. I saw him fell pretty bad. "Dad,he got hurt bad,so can I see him," I asked. He nodded and I left. "You okay son," I heard the coach say. "I don't think I can play," Brian said. "Son I don't have anymore players and you know girls can't play this game it's a dangerous undefeated team," coach said. "Brian you alright," I asked as I came in. "Wait who are you," coach said. "My sister Annabelle," Brian answered. I only nodded. "Look child can you play for him for he is hurt," coach said. You fell but you rise and there is no one that can tell you not to take that risk cuz it's time to shine. You are special very special to everyone.
"Fine but is it okay with you Brian," I asked. "No but if you get hurt, they will pay,"he answered. "Can I practice with one of your team first," I asked. "Yes,"he answered and added,"JACK COME HERE." Jack,my bully, came," teach her the basics." He nodded and walked me to the field with the ball.
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
"Okay your ready but remember no hands little girl," he said. "Fine," I shrugged. I remember the soccer team I was in behind my dad and brother's back. It will actually pay up. "Annabelle," coach said. "Ya." "Your in."
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
"Aww your just a little girl who can't kick the ball," some guy said trying to trip me so I did this old trick I used to do and left his shocked as I passed it to Jack and he took it and made a goal. "Annabelle can you be goal for now," coach said impressed and the rest shocked that we are beating them.
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
"ANNABELLE YOU BETTER KICK THEM PUSSY AS BUTTHOLES," I heard Brian and dad yelled. I looked at them as if they were crazy.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
"We can never win now I told you she isn't good," I heard Jack say. "I have a plan," I say. "Then what is it child," coach said. "Who can run fast," I asked. "Jack," they answered. "Jack run to the our goal to win," I said. "Weird child why that," coach said. "Do you want to win or not," I asked. "Yes." "Then do as I say ," I finished a sentence and left to my spot. I relaxed closed my eyes and breathe. I opened and did the scorpion move and yelled to Jack to run. Next thing I know goal we won. I love soccer and yelling best goals of myself

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I have never been entertained by writing story so how was it so far.