Chapter 5

"Annabelle get you fat butthole up before I get the bucket of cold water," my brother yelled in my ear as I jumped up and landed on the floor.
"Was that really necessary," I yelled back. "Yes, yes it was," he sang as he walked or as I'll say skipped out of the room. I got into the bathroom and brush my teeth, wash my face, I took a shower yesterday in the night so I'm good, used the toilet and got dressed. I went down stairs and got breakfast ready for me.
///////////////////////////////////
"Don't worry I won't let anyone hurt you," my brother whispered in my ear.
"Thanks bro I think I won't need it I have a lot of secrets you don't even know about," I whispered back.
"Hey Brian new fuck buddy," I heard one of Brian's friends yell. "Ewww no," Brian and I both screamed then laughed. "Bye Brian need to go get my schedule see ya at home," I said walking away to the office. "Bye Anna," I heard Brian yell across the hall. So far no judgmental.
///////////////////////////////////
Schedule:
1 period- physical education
2 period- art fundamentals
Free period
Lunch
4 period - algebra 2
5 period - music
6 period- academic support
///////////////////////////////////
"Okay class today since y'all are out of shape, we would been doing 4 miles today you better run the 10 laps under 30 minutes that's all you have, if you don't finish in time well you start with an F, ok ready set go...," coach Marco yelled then blew his whistle. I started off walking cause you know it's the first day what kind of teacher does that, wait don't answer COACH MARCO. That's who.
"ANNABELLE START RUNNING," I heard coach yell. "FINE THEN," with that I run.
///////////////////////////////////
20 minutes later:
"Happy," I said panting for breath. "Very good job Annabelle you did good but NOT FAST ENOUGH," coach said/ yelled.  "What I did that thing in 20 minutes and that wasn't fast for you, I think you need it more than me," I said rolling my eyes and walking away.
///////////////////////////////////
"Okay class get your sketch books out and turn to page 224," Dr. Huff said. "Please do the first step which is..... Annabelle," he asked.  "Description, style of art and art elements," I answered. "Correct, now get started  you got 2 minutes to do now go.
#########################
"So you have two week to do you symmetrical design so here the paper,the big one is extra credit and the rulers are in the middle and the light box is in all corners, I'll do grade checks tomorrow so get started," Dr.huff said then went on him computer working on who knows what.
///////////////////////////////////
I sat on the floor leaned my head on the brick wall. What to do, what to do I thought to myself. Okay listen to music. I got my earphones connected to my iPhone and sat back listening to music with my eyes close.
//////////////////////////////////
Lunch best thing about school food.
Seriously it is even though I food is terrible in my opinion.
I went in to a table in the middle of everyone and was playing subway surfers.
"Aye I know you, you were the one playing for Brian, you look hot just saying," I heard a guy said as he was seating next to me. "How many girls have you told that cuz  it's not working on me," I said seriously. What I may sound rude but I lost on subway surfers, I was gonna bet my high score.  "Seriously  feisty much who tickled your ass," he said. "Seriously you got no comebacks but I got to say sucks to suck that dick you don't have sweetie if you are trying to get in my pant nigga you best be leaving cuz I don't care if I do it here I would rip the 2 inch dick of yours a shove it to you butthole," I said getting angry with this boy freaking  horny  bastard. "Okay,okay I'm leaving I'm leaving," then left.
THANK GOD THAT FUCKEN HORNY ASS BASTARD LEFT I mentally thought.
/////////////////////////////////
FREEDOM  okay school is over for today and I am gonna die.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Soooooooooooo  ya or nay
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Oooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Sorry  about the short chapters does this make it up for it. 🙁
See ya batman