Chapter 7

Picture of what's she wearing right now...........

And the door knocked. "Yes," I asked. "I thought you were asleep and you forgot the light off but since you are awake don't forget to turn off the light,"Brian said. "Okay Brian good night," I said. " good night." Jack came grabbed me from the waist, rolled my hips into his ummmm ya. We both moaned. I felt something poking my ass and it was jack's Jr.  it was a little bit to friendly. He turned me around so I am facing him. I saw his eyes fill with what love. He grabbed my waist and I wrap my arms around him neck. That's when things got heated fast. He pushed me to the wall causing me to gasped, he took his opportunity to put his tongue in me and won me. He broke the kiss start kissing my neck, collarbone. I put my hands under his shirt. Damn I'm dead. He moaned and again I'm dead. I pulled on his shirt, we stopped he took off his shirt and I start kissing on his neck and collarbone and back up to his lips. I slowly pulled away catching my breath. I saw he was hard. I heard him groaned. "Cold shower, cold shower," I said chuckling. "So you think this is funny." "Yes." Then his ya rubbed on my ya. Then it's come on horsey. YA RIGHT.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'll try to finish this one as soon as possible then new story about I don't know yet.
See ya batman