Chapter 12

I kissed he on the lips,wrapped my arms around his neck and massaging his hair well head. Jack groaned as I did that. I pulled away and said what I had to said," I love you too maybe we to young but I want to take that next step, I love you too since I first saw you, even though I went  though hell of school and bullying and abusing I loved you , I saw a spark in you eyes when I first saw them,  once I saw you helping that little girl I knew you were the one, I might seem that I don't care but in real life I loved and still love you with all my heart and soul."  "Annabelle   I knew you were the one," he said with his eyes open and kisses me. I felt sparks for the first time I knew it was love. I Annabelle Elizabeth Smith  is in love with Jack William Parks.  Jack picked me up and carried me upstairs not trying to break the kiss. We were now in my room, he closed the door and push he on it to lock the door.    He traveled kisses toward my chest, my collarbone and sucking it.  A loud moan escaped from my mouth which caused  him to groan.  " Jack," I moaned out as he KEEPED sucking on my neck. I'm be so sore tomorrow.  Jack kept groaning in pleasure.  I put my hand his shirt, massaging him stomach up to his chest and back down. I broke true  heated debate by saying I have to go shower and then left to the closet to get my clothes. I was about to choose my clothes but  what Jack said caused be to stop and look at him ..........
Hello you might hate me if I spoil you a secret with this story but this story with come into an end soon and I'll be working on another  story soon tell what you think about it so far Brian is a dick if you ask me and will Brian cheat again or change.  How will Annabelle react.
See ya batman
Nayelly out ✌️✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌