Also not a one shot...

Start from the beginning

"SH!! IT'S A LIBRARY!" somebody said.

"Sorry... Okay, so I think it was Zeri. She's the one with the baseball bat and last night, I found a stash of knives in her bag..." Angel explained with a hint of sadness, avoiding eye contact.

"What...? You think it was me?!? I was there with you! How could I have done that?!" Zeri screeched.

"Yeah, she's right. Zeri was with us the whole time, so it was probably an outsider's doing." Aoi explained.

"See! It wasn't me!" Zeri exclaimed.

"Okay, we know it's not us, but who is it?" Serena questioned.

"I have no idea... but I can look into it after we leave." Aoi said.

"Good idea, but why not now?" Haru asked.

"The library will think we're insane or that we're doing something bad." Aoi explained, to which everyone just said oh.

"Hey Zeri, come here. I should tell you something." Serena said, walking over to the corner.

"Hm... wonder what they're talking 'bout..." Haru said. Angel and Haru started talking about who could've been the murderer. Aoi listened carefully to Zeri and Serena's conversation. Not much could be heard, other than the shocking accusation Serena made. She thought Aoi had murdered Akai. Aoi was furious at this, but decided to mask it; she didn't want to get in a fight.

"Okay guys, I got to go now, I'll tell you if I find anything!" Aoi said right after the 2 girls came back.

"Oh, Serena! Don't forget your water bottle again!" She joked.

THE NEXT DAY

Zeri called everyone over to the hospital, saying it was urgent. Aoi was the first there, other than Zeri.

"Oh my god... Serena!" Aoi yelled, running over to her. Everyone else soon filed into the room, shock falling over them. Nobody dared speak, as the tension built with every beep of the heart monitor. A nurse had explained that there was a small amount of arsenic in her system. They said that even though it was a small amount, it was lethal, but they would try to keep her alive for as long as possible.

"Beeeeeeep." A long beep had echoed. They all looked at the monitor to see a straight line.

"No... No! This isn't real!" Aoi yelled, tears streaming down her face.

"I am truly sorry... she's gone." The doctor said.

"No! Doctor, you're wrong! The monitor's just broken!" Aoi yelled, lightly punching the machine. The other 3 closed in on the sobbing girl and comforted her. Another death had happened. One was enough, but now there was a second... The remaining friends would never be the same.

A WEEK LATER

The remaining 4 had returned to school. To their misfortune, there had been a few rumours circulating the school. They mostly consisted of who the murderer was. There had also been a rumour that Haru said Aoi was the murderer. She was furious when she heard this. She stomped over to his locker and slammed the door.

"You think I did it?!" she yelled.

"Huh? Oh, that... I think it's pretty obvious." He said.

"WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD KILL THEIR BEST FRIEND?!" She yelled at him. Luckily, there weren't any staff or student around, as it was after school.

"No matter how mad you get, I still think it's you." Haru said, after what seemed like years of silence.

"Ugh, you know what? I don't care. Think whatever you want, and do as you please. Just don't spread these sick rumours on a whim." She frowned and walking away, getting her bag to exit the school. She waited outside for her car to come, as she suddenly heard a loud scream from the school. She ran into the school and saw a thick, red liquid pooling from the staircase. She cautiously and slowly walked towards the spill. She saw an arm on top of the spikes, and then she saw Haru, with spikes puncturing his whole body.