Beach Trip | Kouta - Baka and Test

You, [First name/fn] [Last name/ln], were in Class 2F at Fumizuki High. And today, was the first time you went to the beach with your classmates Akihisa, Minami, Himeji, Yuuji, Hideyoshi, and... Kouta. Yes, the perverted Kouta. And lucky for you, you had a huge crush on him, and this was the perfect time to impress him! But... You were a big time tsundere, so this might not be as easy as it seems.
"Tch...! Who let the pervert come!" You complained as you all were in a bus, going to the beach.
"Hey! I might be a pervert, but I'm still a part of this class!" Kouta argued.
"Ugh... Whatever, I don't care." You angrily ended the pointless argument and looked out the window. The bus stopped and turns out, the beach was right in front of you! The girls went to go change, and so did the boys. You pulled out a matching [favourite colour] bikini, which was a bit too revealing.
"[First name]-chan! Are you trying to impress somebody?" Minami gasped.
"N-no! Why would I wear this to impress somebody! It's just gonna e hot... So I thought I'd wear this!" You covered up.
"Mhmm sure..." Minami smirked.
"Wow, [Last Name]-san! That looks really nice on you!" Himeji complimented.
"Thanks..." You blushed, and the three of you headed outside to where you met the boys.
"Oh hey-" Kouta was cut off by his nose erupting with blood after seeing you.
"KOU-" Akihisa attempted to help him, but he looked at the three of you (Well... You and Himeji) and ended up like Kouta.
"Hey you! You should be wearing a shirt!" The lifeguard yelled at Hideyoshi.
"For the last time, I'M A BOY!" He yelled, but the lifeguard was persistent, which ended in Hideyoshi wearing a shirt.
"Hey, [First name]-san? Do I look like a girl?" Hideyoshi asked, to which you sweat-dropped to.
"Uhmm... If you cut your hair, no..." You nervously laughed.

~Time Skip~
After Akihisa and Kouta came back to life, you all went into the water and fooled around for a while. You went somewhere because you wanted some time alone (just because), and Akihisa thought of the perfect thing (for once!).
"Hey, Kouta... Catch!" He yelled while throwing his camera in your direction.
"H-HEY!!" He yelled at Akihisa.
"Good luck with her!" He winked as he pushed the pervert towards you. Luckily, the camera landed right behind you.
"Sorry for that, [First name]!" Kouta apologized.
"E-eh? Don't worry about it..." You forgave him.
"Um... Listen, I have to tell you something..." He blushed.
"Nani...?" You gestured for him to continue.
"Etto... I've been looking at you... And I can always picture us together perfectly..." He scratched his cheek while saying his pick up line, which made you blush 50 shades of red (idek).
"Ano... [First name]-san... I really like you, do you like me back?" He confessed.
"E-EH??! It's not that I like you or anything..." Kouta's expression showed disappointment until...
"... But I do return your feelings." You finished you sentence while looking to your left. You were about to leave, but you turned to Kouta, kissed him on the lips quickly, and quickly left. Little did you know, a certain somebody fainted from a bloody nose, and certain people were watching the whole scene.

Sorry if this one-shot isn't good! I'm pretty sure Kouta is OOC in this... I haven't watched Baka and Test in a very long time... But I hope you enjoyed it nonetheless!

UPDATED ON: 3/21/15 2:33 AM