Puzzle of Notes | Haruka Nanase (Free!)

For @kuroo_tenshi

Haruka

"Haru... ove you..." You murmured in your sleep. You woke up to see your best friend, and boyfriend not there. In his place was a note, it read:

"When did I start loving you? Since I saw you.

Dear (first name),
Happy Birthday~ sorry for not sleeping in with you, but I needed to go run an errand. Go take a nice, warm shower and relax. Love you"

You smiled as you read it, knowing how sweet the water-lover can be, only when he's alone with you. You brought your clothes into the washroom and you took a shower. When you opened the door to exit, there was a note on the wall beside you, it read:

"I can't stop smiling everything I see you.

Hey (first name), I know you take long showers, so I just prepared your favourite breakfast. Enjoy ;)"

You quickly dried your hair as you ran down the stairs, eager to eat (favourite breakfast). You saw it on a plate, and immediately starting digging in. When you were done savouring the deliciousness, you lifted the plate to take it to the sink. When you lifted the plate, there was a note under it.

"Love is magical.

I hope you enjoyed your food, and don't worry about washing it, just leave it in the sink ;) I know you love (favourite flower), so I brought some for you, they are in the garden, so place them in a pot."

You went to your backyard's garden and saw a bouquet of (favourite flowers). You smiled as you saw a vase filled with water and a note beside. First, you placed the flower inside the vase and took it inside with the note. You put the vase on the table and you read the note.

"Life is complete with you.

Sorry if you're getting tired with the notes! I promise only 2 more notes! Please go outside and go to the ice cream shop, you'll be pleased :)"

You smiled again because of the sweet notes on the top of the notes. You took your bag and slipped your shoes on.
"I'll be going~" you said as you left the house, after locking it of course. On the outside of the door, there was a note that said:

"U."

You were confused but you brushed it off and brought the note with you, along with the other notes. Your trip to the ice cream shop was 5 minutes, it was very close since you and Haru love ice cream, you both thought it would be good to live in the neighbourhood. And it isn't too far from your old houses. You opened the door to the ice cream store, and you were then greeted by a lady with straight brown hair.
"Oh, are you (last name)-San?" She asked.
"Mhmm... Why?" You smiled.
"Someone named Haru told me to give you these." She showed you to a seat. On the table above, there was a note and your favourite ice cream.

"Mary is her name.

Finally, this is the last note. Take your time and enjoy your ice cream, and don't get a brain freeze. When you're done, come to the outside of Iwatobi~ I love you"

After you downed the ice cream, you thanked the girl named Mary.
"No problem, and don't worry about the payment, it's already been paid for!" She smiled and opened the door for you. You gleefully skipped towards Iwatobi, waiting for another surprise. When you got to the front gates, you saw your man leaning against the gate.
"Haruuuu!" You jumped to him and hugged him, which he immediately responded to.
"Me." He said.
"Huh?" You question to why he would say me.
"Read the bolded letters of each note in order, and add what I just said before." He explained.
"Huh? Okay..." You did as you were told. When you found out the puzzle, your eyes started to tear up a bit.

"W...I...L....L....U....Mar(r)y...me." The bolded letters read.

"Haru..." You looked at him from the notes and saw him kneeling on one knee.

"(First name), you know I'm not one to speak much and show a lot of affection... But I love you so much, and I can't stand just being your boyfriend, I want to be more. I've loved you from the day I laid my eyes on you. You're my everything, and I wanna protect you for as long as we live, even when we're old. I'll protect you even if we're in heaven. That said.... (Last name) (First name), will you marry me and do me the honour of becoming Nanase (First name)?" He finally said. You were shocked, tears of joy streaming down your face as you vigorously nodded your head.
"Yes!! Of course! I love you!" You cried as he pulled you in for a sweet and passionate kiss.

Yaaaaay! I hope you liked this chapter! It took the longest to write, basically because I fell asleep in the middle of writing ^^" but I hope you enjoyed it and please wish me hbd! ^_^

UPDATED ON: 8/25/15 10:46AM