New Student | Rin X Reader X Mephisto (Blue Exorcist)

You were wandering the halls of your new school, True Cross Academy, while searching for your classroom. Nobody was in the hallways currently, except for one blue-haired demon. You caught his eye and walked up to him.
"Hello, you look like a new student, may I help you?" He asked kindly.
"Um... Yeah, I don't know where my class is..." You showed him your schedule as his eyes brightened.
"Ohh you're [First name] [Last name]! You're also in the night class too! You're in my class so follow me!" He jumped excitedly, while you just giggled and followed.
"Oh, by the way, my name is Rin Okumura, but just call me Rin~" he winked at you which sent a light blush to your cheeks. When you reached your class, the principal, Mr.Pheles, was just about to introduce you.
"Class, this is our new student, I expect you to treat her kindly." He said.
"H-hi. I'm [First name] [Last name]. Please take care of me!" You Sao cutely and bowed, making certain guys flustered, especially two, Rin and Mephisto.

-After School-
You were called into the principals office right after your last class.
"[First name]-san, how is the academy doing for you?" Mephisto asked.
"It's very great, the people here are kind and the curriculum is something I can keep up with!" You smiled.
"That's great to hear. I expect great things from you." He said.
'Great things like you falling for this demon..." Mephisto thought, but of course didn't say out loud.
"Of course! I'll try my best!" You promised.
"Okay, you are dismissed." He gestured towards the door, as you walked out. A few feet away, Rin was eavesdropping on you two, now entering the office.
"Mephisto, I see you have your eye on [First name]." Rin stated bluntly.
"So what if I do?" He smirked.
"I'm not gonna give her to you, she's mine." Rin possessively said.
"Oh, let the games begin." Mephisto said as they both smirked.

I'm so sorry this is so rushed >_< I'm just like, enough is enough! If I can't sleep, don't waste time trying to fail to sleep! Write a one shot! Which is what happened...

And I have a math test but like... It's just a math test, imma ace it! *pushes glasses up like an Asian nerd* huehehhehe I will aceeeeee itttt -slapped-

Don't ask, I'm a strange person :P
(Btw, I updated the list ;) )

UPDATED: 04/15/15 12:51 AM