Chess | Arthur Pendragon (AU!)

(AU means Alternate Universe btw ^_^)

It was a rainy Sunday, and you had invited Arthur to come over. You heard your doorbell ring.
"Arthur!" You exclaimed as you opened the door.
"[First name]~ I brought a game for us to play!" Arthur said as he lifted up a plastic bag.
"Okay, we can play it right now! Come inside." You gestured him inside your house. He took of his shoes at the front and walked with you into your living room.
"So what's the game?" You asked as you both sat on opposite side of a table. He took a box out of the plastic bag and,
"Chess." He said with a grin, which slowly brought a smile to your face. You see, you are a chess champion! And whenever he gets the chance, Arthur will challenge you, and since he's stubborn, he never gives up, no matter how many times you beat him.
"Is this ANOTHER challenge?"
You smirked.
"Mhmm, except, I got a few aces up my sleeve~" he said with a devious grin.
"Doesn't matter, I'm undefeatable!" You proudly stated.
"I know your technique..." Arthur whispered so you didn't hear.
"Mm.. Lets make a bet! Loser does whatever the winner says!" Arthur betted.
"Alright! Lets start!" You cheered as you both set up the board.

You two have now spent at least 5 hours on the game, and I was around 7 PM.
"Arthur!! It's so late, you might as well sleep over..." You yawned.
"Okay, I'll just borrow your brother's clothes!" He smiled.
"Sure, I'm gonna cook dinner, so I'll be back." You said as you left the room.

~Time skip to after dinner~
"Hmmmm... You've gotten better, Arthur!" You said as you were frustrated due to not knowing which piece to move. You decided to move your knight, resulting in his Queen to be taken, leaving him with his King and bishop.
"Ha... I got you there!" Arthur smirked as he moved his king ahead.
"What... I can still mov-" you cut yourself off, seeing there was no escape because either the king or bishop would take your king.
"Checkmate!" He yelled.
"W-what?!!? HOW?!? I WAS UNBEATABLE!" You sobbed.
"Ah, don't worry, [First name], it took me 7 years to beat you, and I barely beat you today!" He calmed you down and patted your back.
"Okay... What do you want me I do?" You said, remembering the bet. He wore a devious smirk on his (beautiful//slapped//) face. That's when you thought,
"Uh oh... He's gonna do something bad to me..." You trembled a bit, a but anxious to hear his order.
"Wanna play with my pawns?"

The rest is up to you!!
Sorry if he seems a bit OOC, I haven't read the manga so I had to read the wiki XDD
Hope you enjoyed it and I'm sorry if you don't like chess!! I just had an idea to make this ^u^

UPDATED ON: 3/23/15 11:40 PM