Flowers | Sinon (SAO)

"Hey Sinon!" You called, running towards the brunette.
"Oh, hey [First name]!" She greeted you.
"Do you want to, maybe, hang out in ALO after school?" You asked her.
"Sure, I'd love to!" She smiled.

-After School-
You rushed home, finished your homework in a flash (probably getting everything wrong, unless you're lucky!), and told Sinon where and when to meet him. She was a bit busy, so she said she'll be online in an hour or two. You decided to go ahead and clean up your avatar. You went on a few short missions to earn some money for today. Since there was some time, you decided to wander around until the time came. You headed to the meet up place, and as soon as you reached there, Sinon appeared.
"Hey!" You greeted.
"Hi! Did I make you wait?" She asked.
"No, don't worry! I came a bit early so I could take some missions!" You told her. She just nodded and smiled.
"Let's go!" You smiled, holding her hand and leading her to your 'special place'. Once you arrived there, Sinon's jaw dropped in awe.
"[First name], this place... It's so beautiful!" She exclaimed, looking around the flower beds with her mouth agape.
"Not as beautiful as you..." You whispered, but she heard.
"H-Huh??" She blushed.
"Um... Sinon-chan... I, um, really like you... Will you-" you were cut off by Sinon pecking your lips.
"Baka, of course I'll be your girlfriend"

OMG sorry for the long wait! It's not even that good of a chapter... But I kinda have no ideas because I used al of my brain juice to write a story for school! If you wanna see it, just comment below and I might post it! Ja ne~

UPDATED: 4/5/15 11:02 ?AM