Tomoe X Reader LEMON (Kamisama Hajimemashita)

!!WARNING!!
This is a lemon!! Aka smut, so if you don't like this kinda stuff, I suggest you don't read this!

~for @Suzuna_Chan

You were lying down on your futon, stroking the back of your husband's long, silky, white hair.
"Tomoe?" You called out.
"Yes dear?" He asked.
"Why is your hair so beautiful?" You asked, acting like a child.
"Because it is." He laughed, which caused you to giggle as well.
"(Name)?" Tomoe said.
"Yeah?" You replied, still stroking his hair.
"I love you." He turned to face you, looking you straight in the eyes.
"I love you too, otto (husband)" you smiled. Tomoe kissed your lips, immediately sliding his tongue into your mouth. This took you by surprise, but you slow eased into the kiss. He got on top of you, without breaking the kiss, as he pulled down your nightgown and slid it down your body. His eyes roamed up and down your body, lusting for you even more. His kisses trailed down your neck, leaving hickeys and butterfly kisses all over. You unbuttoned his shirt and slid it of, mentally drooling at his defined six-pack. He saw this and smirked a devious smile. He unclasped your bra and threw it off somewhere. He trailed his lips from your neck, all the way down to your chest. He started sucking on your right nipple, swirling it with his tongue, while he massaged your left chest, adding to the pleasure, making you moan twice as loud.
"Tomoeee~ if you keep doing that I might come quicker!" You teased him in a seductive way. You unbuckled his belt and slid off his pants and boxers, revealing his hardened member. He slid down your wet panties with his remaining hand. He had stopped his 'activity' and looked you in the eyes and said,
"Are you ready?"
"Yeah, go on." You replied. He lowered his member into you slowly, making you moan in pain. Once he got in and started slowly thrusting, you got used to it and begged for more.
"Mm... Faster, Tomoe!" You moaned, to which he responded to by following your wish. You moaned loudly as you started kissing him passionately.
"(Name), I think I'm gonna-" Tomoe told you.
"It's okay if it's inside." You replied, as he released his juices inside of you. He slowly pulled out of you and laid beside you in the futon. He wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling him closer to you.
"Hey, Tomoe? What if I get pregnant?" You asked him.
"Don't worry about it, I'll be with you for all those 9 months, and after." He said smiling at you. You smiled back as you both fell asleep.

OMG this is my first time writing a lemon!! I'm so sorry if this has disappointed you, but I promise the future lemons I make will be a bit better than this!

UPDATED ON: 7/5/15 4:40 PM