Chapter 23

Peter's P.O.V.

When I appeared in the master bedroom I was greeted by Megan laying lazily on the bed with a book in her hands.

"What have you been up to?" She asked looking up at me.

"No need to worry about that. It's not that important." I told her and started walking slowly over to her.

"Peter?" She raised an eyebrow at me and sat up a little.

"Yes, love?"

"Remember the promise you made earlier?" She started sitting up a little more and put her book on the bedside table.

"Hmm..." I brought my hand to my chin and looked around in thought. "I don't remember. But maybe you should refresh my memory a bit." I dropped my hand and smirked.

She stared at me and slowly started to smile. "I guess you should come over here and find out for yourself."

In a matter of seconds I was at the side of the bed, putting one leg on the other side of her and sat down on her hips. She was wearing one of my T-shirts, which was both big on her and made her look very sexy, and her black shorts that barley covered her.

"Are you sure this is what you want?" I ask.

Instead of responding she flips us over so she was lying on me, my legs wrapped around her own and smiled. "Just shut up and kiss me." She said.

"You don't have to tell me twice." I said and pulled her head down to meet my eager lips.

It was like I was given a drug. Once her soft pink lips touched mine I was addicted and I could never get enough. The kiss turned from passionate to needy in a couple of seconds. I quickly turned Megan to the side so I could sit back on her hips, because let's face it. I hate not having complete control.

I could feel Megan's fingers slipping through my hair and it gave me shivers. I had my forearms planted on the bed next to her head, trying to get as close to her as possible without hurting her. I tried to slip my tongue into her mouth but she smirked and kept her lips tightly shut. Well, two can play at this game. I thought and forced her mouth open which received a giggle from her. I explored her mouth and slid my hands down the sides of her body. I could feel her fingers pull on my shirt and I smiled. I gave her one last kiss and sat up slowly.

She looked at me, lust clouding her eyes. I pulled her up with me and she slowly started lifting up my shirt, tracing her fingers lightly against my skin, driving me crazy. She pulled my shirt up over my head and brought her fingers from my collar bone and ran we fingers down to my lower abdomen. I grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to me and placed my lips on her neck.

She arched her neck to the side and I kissed down until I reached her collar bone. I reached for the bottom of her shirt and started pulling it up. I detached my lips from her skin and pulled the shirt over her head completely. I laid her back down and kissed down her neck again, moving my hips in a circular formation. After a couple moments I say back up and looked at her.

This girl is so beautiful I can't even explain it, and she has the greatest effect on me. I have never felt this strongly for anyone, I didn't even know I could love until the very moment I laid eyes on Meg at granny's when Felix and I were spying on Henry. I was drawn to her that day and knew I had to have her. I got up from my seat without thinking and made my way over to her. Something about her actions intrigued me, the sound of her voice made my heart skip a couple beats and when she looked at me with her beautiful blue eyes for the first time I could swear my heart stopped. Looking at her now made me the happiest person in the world, knowing she's mine and will always belong to me.

She sat up and pushed my chest back until my back hit the bed and started kissing my neck like I did to her. I grabbed her ass and pulled her closer to me and she kissed down to the waistband of my pants, earning a couple moans from me here and here. Meg put her lips back on mine and stared unbuckling my pants, sliding them off and throwing them on the floor.

"Your turn." I said and pushed her down so her legs were hanging off the edge of the bed. I slid down the side of the bed so I was standing in front of Megan and slowly hooked my fingers into the waistband of her shorts. I brought them down to her ankles and dropped the on the floor.

I wrapped her legs around my stomach and kissed around her underwear band. Slowly I made my way up to her bra and slid my hand around to her back. I quickly unclipped it and Megan wasted no time to take it off and pull me back to her. I slowly kissed her neck and her ear, nibbling on her earlobe. She started wiggling beneath me and I smirked.

"Peterrrrr" she whined and I laughed.

"Okay okay fine." I said and sat up.

Megan's P. O. V.

He was teasing me and he knows it. It's one of his games. He wanted me to cave first. Testing me to see how long I could last with my longing for him growing. I don't even care if I lost his game. Peter has shown me so many beautiful things here in Neverland and helped me discover new things about myself.

He likes me the way I am and didn't want me to change for his liking, and that's something I love about him. Instead of pointing out all my flaws he shows me all my perfections, something a guy at home wouldn't do. He asked for my permission before anything got to serious when any other guy wouldn't hesitate to take advantage of me. I know this seems crazy but I'm not making a mistake. I love the boy sitting in front of me and would do anything for him.

I took a deep breath and grabbed the waistband of his boxers. This is it. Not going back. I thought and slowly stared sliding them off his hips.

Peter smirked and ran his hands all over my body, exploring every inch.

"Megan, I love you so much." He said to me, sliding my underwear off my hips.

"I love you too, Peter." He smiled when I said it back and brought his hand to my knee, sliding up until he reached my thigh. He pushed my legs apart and kissed the inside of my thighs on each leg and I tensed.

"Just relax, Megan." He cooed against my skin. I nodded and he sat in between my legs. "Relax." He whispered and kissed in between my breasts, while his tip entered me. The rest of the night was pure bliss.

***

Peter's P. O. V.

When I woke up I smiled remembering the events from last night. I looked over at Megan and saw she was still asleep. Trying not to wake her up, I climbed out of bed and quickly got changed. I teleported into camp and looked around for my most trustworthy lost boy.

"Felix." I said when I saw him. He dropped what he was doing and walked over to me.

"Yes Pan?" He asked as we walked to a more deserted part of camp.

"Did our...visitors leave yet?" I asked and he shakes his head.

How long does it take to get rid of these little pests? I asked myself.

"And the shadow? Has he been around?"

"No, Pan. I haven't seen the shadow since you went to talk to him.

Odd.

I felt something, more like someone, moving around on the north side of the island. Farther away from the ocean.

"Well, seems our intruders don't understand what leave means. Keep an eye on the camp while I deal with the boys family." I ordered Felix.

"Yes Pan." He obeyed and started walking back to camp.

Hey!
Wow I haven't updated in a while...sorry about that. I have been trying to finish my drivers Ed course then my teachers kept giving us more homework and tests so I got really busy. However I already took my FSA writing test ahead of my class and they are taking it tomorrow so I have 2 hours to spend writing chapters for you guys! And I'm sad to say there aren't that many chapter left. I'll update more, maybe even before Friday if I can get 5 comments. Until then,

~Jessie