Chapter 17

"HENRY!" I yelled and ran towards him and the lost boys moved aside. They were smart to move out of my way, I would have punched one of them in the face if they tried to stop me from getting to Henry.

"Megan!" Henry said as soon as he saw me. He opened his arms and a big smile grew across his face. I ran up to him and jumped into his arms, wrapping my legs around his torso with my arms around his neck.

"Henry I missed you so much!" I said burying my face into his neck.

"I missed you too." He said and pulled me closer to him.

"Well well well, look what we have here."

I lifted my head and standing by the fire was Peter. He had his arms crossed and the firelight made him look both scary and beautiful and I couldn't take my eyes off him.

Slowly I let go of Henry and jumped to the ground. I turned around so I was completely facing Peter and crossed my arms.

"I told you to stay in the tree house." He said.

"When were you going to tell me Henry was here?" I asked but he didn't reply. He walked past me right up to Henry, staring at him the entire way. He turned around to face me now and I could see the monster I first met slowly returning.

"Megan. Go back to the tree house." He ordered.

"No." I said and put my hands on my hips. "You can't tell me what to do like your little minions." I gestured to the lost boys.

"Let's make something clear, Megan. I tell you what to do, if you don't do it you face severe punishment, now get your pretty little ass back up in that tree house." He said staring me down, but I held my ground staring right back at him.

"Have it your way then." He said and quickly walked up to me. "Remember, sweetheart, you are mine, not the other way around." We appeared in the master bedroom. Peter was standing with his arms crossed in front of me and I was sitting in a chair. "Now, don't move." He said and waved his hand over me so I couldn't. He tied my arms to the back of the chair and my ankles to the chairs legs.

"Now stay here and behave yourself." He said and I was able to move again. I opened my mouth to speak but I was quickly cut off by Peter.

"Not so fast. You say a word and your little friend down there gets punished." My facial expression went from determined to a look of horror in less than 3 seconds. He saw the change and smiled evilly. "That's more like it. Now, be a good girl. I'll be back later." He waved his hand over me and was gone.

Peter's P. O. V.

I hate the way she looked at Henry. She's never looked at me that way, not once and I hate him for it. Why couldn't the heart of the truest believer belong to anyone Megan didn't know? I asked myself.

I punched a nearby tree before walking over to Henry and the lost boys.

"What did you do with Megan?" He asked.

"She's fine, up in a tree house. Anyways, where were we? That's right, boys! We're going to have a celebration to honor our new guest." I raised my hand towards the bonfire and it lit up more fiercely now and the lost boys started cheering.

I sat on the tallest stump and pulled out my pan flute and started playing. Henry just sat on a log and watched the lost boys jump around and play fight with sticks, obviously he couldn't hear my flute but that will soon change. I've got a lot of work to do.