Chapter 5

Megan's P. O. V.

"Now boys, we are going to play a little game." Peter said and smirked.

Felix came around me and dragged me to Peter.

"This game involves our little trespasser." Peter said. "Megan come over here." He said and walked over to a tree.

I followed Peter and crossed my arms.

"It is simple really, all you have to do is try not to get hit." He said.

"Wait wha-" I started to say but Peter put his index finger to my lips silencing me.

"What did I say about interrupting love?"

I moved his hand away and raised my finger to my chin and tapped it in thought. "Hmmmm..." I said, pretending to think about it. "I dunno that is a tough one..." I said trailing off. "What did I say about you calling me love?" I asked moving my hands to my hips.

"I can do whatever I want, this is my island...and-" he said and jerked my face close enough to his that I could feel his hot breath against my cheek as he whispered in my ear. "-I said do not
ever interrupt me when I am talking to you-" Peter said and let go of my face. Then he placed his hands on my shoulders and pushed until my back hit the tree. "-Now lost boys you know what to do." Peter said and smirked.

I stood there and watched as the lost boys started gathering up bows and crossbows. Peter still had his hands on my shoulders and an evil smirk glued to his face. He was watching one group of boys bringing arrows and vials of something that looked black.

"Peter?" I ask.

He turned his face to look at me. "Yes?"

"What is in the vials that the lost boys are putting on the arrows?"

"It is squid ink. It will paralyze you if you touch it." He said and turned his head to watch them coat the arrowheads. When they finished Peter looked back at me. "Now Megan-" Peter said while sliding his hands down my arms. When he reached my wrists he stopped and moved closer. I could feel the heat from his body and it sent shivers down my spine and he smirked. He pushed my hands around the tree while never breaking eye contact and moved to where his chest was pushed up against mine and my heart started racing. "-all you need to do is stay still and you will be fine." He said.

I felt someone touch my hand from behind the tree and tried to pull back but could not. A lost boy tied my hands together. When the lost boy came around the tree he gave me a thumbs up and walked over to the rest of the lost boys.

"Alright boys." Peter said and moved away from me. "You know how to play, whoever hits the apple on Megan's head wins. Remember you get one shot and there are no rules since the arrows are coated in squid ink." Peter said and the lost boys smiled and look at each other.

"Alright, Felix! Your first." Peter said made an apple appear in his hand. He came over to me and placed it on my head and whispered in my ear. "Good luck, let's just say the bow is not his strong suit." Peter said and gestured to Felix who picked up a bow that was leaning against a tree.

"So your really going to let them shoot arrows at me??" I asked him.

"Yeah sounds about right. Remember don't move." He said and walked away.

"Felix! Felix! Felix!" The lost boys started chanting. Felix put the arrow on the string and pulled back. Right before he was about to release I yelled at him to stop.

"Ugh what is it Megan?" Peter asked.

"He is trying to shoot a bent arrow that is going to end up hitting me!" I said. Peter groaned and switched out Felix's arrow. Felix put it in place and he was about to shoot when Peter said stop and teleported next to me with a piece of cloth. He put it over my eyes and I couldn't see anything.

"Better. Ok Felix your good to go." Peter said. I heard a thud hit the tree right next to my right ear. One by one Peter called up lost boys and none hit the apple.

"Ok my turn." Peter said after 7 failed attempts. "Felix! Take the blind
fold off!" He yelled. When he removed the blindfold I saw it started to get lighter out. The lost boys and Peter were all huddled up to the side talking. When they finished Peter picked up a bow and two arrows.

"Hey! How come you have two?" I ask and he smirked. There must be something wrong with his face he seems to be smirking a LOT I thought.

"My island my rules. The sooner you learn that the better." He said. He set up an arrow and pulled back.

He turned his head towards he group of boys. "Now lost boys watch and learn." He said. He looked back at me, breathed out, and let the arrow fly.

Hey guys!

(Edited 7/17/2016)

So sorry I didn't update last weekend :( but I just finished this chapter and thought I should update! I am currently starting chapter 6 and will publish it as soon as I finish. I was thinking 5 comments double update? If not I'll just post it whenever I just really wanna hear what you all think! Well I've been talking long enough imma go write chapter 6 and don't forget to vote and follow! Byeeeee