Chapter 20 | The Night

Chapter is dedicated to: 18IsALarrySong

Contains Smut, Character Death/Longer Chapter

Tuesday Night

Niall

liam chuckles at me as I slowly take off my clothes. "don't be nervous princess, this is our night.." I look at him and nod gently. "o-okay, daddy.." I then take off my last piece of clothing, my panties, tossing them onto the floor as I look down while blushing.

"you look like a sexy, petite model. now come here, princess, daddy is eager for you." I smirk and pounce onto him lightly on the bed. "what do you want to do, daddy? want princess to ride you for the first time, or do you want me to face you so you can see me while you fück me." he smirks.

"love your dirty talk but the second one.. this first time will be great." I nod gently before connecting my small lips to his plump ones.

Niall/Josh (two POVs at once)

liam holds me close to him as I lay above him, smiling through the close kiss as he keeps his full grasp on me.

I grab my phone out of my pocket as I sigh, clocking my gun quietly after putting said phone down on the nearby table. I make sure there are enough bullets in my gun in case I miss, smirking to myself when I see the full twelve rounds in them. I click the elevator button and walk inside after putting the gun away in my back pocket.

liam breaths near my ear as he's now laying on top of me, grinding his naked body against mine which makes us both moan deeply. "how bad do you want me right now, princess?" he asks as he holds my waist. "I really want you.." I say, biting my lower lip slowly as I look into his lust-filled eyes. he smirks slowly.

"you want me to drive my monstrous dïck into that pretty little arse of yours, filling you up to the point you'll scream out my name in pleasure, wanting me to fück you harder and harder.." I started to whine in the middle of sentence, my dïck pulsing hard now.

"please f-fück me, daddy.." he smirks more. "my pleasure, princess.." he growls out before slowly lubing up his dïck. I glare at him hard as he lubes up his long, thick dïck, staring at me with his lust-filled eyes. "really hard?" he asks lowly. "really hard.." I answer breathlessly.

the elevator doors open as I let out a small sigh, cracking my knuckles as I head to his office. when the dings goes off behind me, I smirk a little bit, knowing how to end his life. he deserves this pain, this suffering for hurting so many innocent boys and men, even girls and women.

I step up to his door, knocking softly as I stand there looking poise and confident. when the door opens up, Mr.Jonas' body appears in front of me. "Hello, Mr.Devine, glad you are back here for the job." I smiled gently. "I'm glad I'm back too, sir." I say as I walk in, closing and locking the door behind me quietly.

liam slowly drives his tip into me, raw I may add, making me wince instantly. "god that hurts already.." I say through gritted teeth, making him chuckle. "I know, princess, I'm big.. you can handle it though, I know you can." he leans down and presses a kiss to my forehead, making me smile again.

"just go slow, yeah?" he nods at my request. "want me to quicken the speed after you get used to me?" he asks as he pushes into me, making me moan softly. "y-yes please.." I mumble, in which he nods firmly. "alright, princess.."

as Nick, Mr.Jonas, sits down in his seat, I sit down in front of him with my gun ready to get pulled by the trigger, a bullet eagerly wanting to go straight through his head. "so, why'd you want to come back here with me and everyone else?" he asks, smirking and leaning forward in his spot. I sighed as I smiled.