Chapter 1 | The Skirt

Monday

Niall

I pull on my panties and skirt, in front of my mirror, and smile to myself as I rub my newly shaven legs. "all better." I say to myself. I quickly grabbed my hair brush and started brushing my blonde hair, making sure its not going everywhere. once I finish with brushing my hair, I grab my pink blush and slowly dab it onto my cheeks, giggling as my friend, Harry, walks in.

"doing your daily makeup, babe?" he asks, wrapping his arms around my waist playfully. we goof around a lot so that's why we're so close and touchy, he's just the best to have around. plus, he treats me like a princess, just in a friendly matter. "sure am. do you think liam will notice?" he chuckles, pulling away from me as he grabs his phone from his pocket.

"I'm sure he will, Ni. he stares at you often." I blushed. "I know he does. I just want him to touch me.. and stuff." another giggle came from me as Harry smirks. "I want Louis to touch me and stuff." I pouted as I looked at him in the mirror. "I'm positive that he likes you, Harry. I know you haven't seen it but, he looks at you like liam looks at me. with hungry eyes." he chuckled.

"those are some sexy eyes." I smiled big as I finished my eyeliner. "you can say that again. now, about this skirt." I look down and look at the checker-patterned, light blue skirt, and frown. "what's wrong?" Harry asks as I look through the dresser. "I need a matching shirt." I say with a pout. "don't you have that blue one?" I nod.

"yeah.. but I wanna wear liam's.." harry smiles softly. "I'm sure one day you'll wear it. but for now, wear the blue one, yeah?" he kisses my head, making me smile again. "okay, curly." he chuckles again at the nickname as I pull off my red tank top, pulling on the blue one quickly, afterwards.

"good?" I ask. "good." he answered with the same smile.

* * *

When Harry and I get into the school, the two best girls instantly walk up to me squealing. "eyeliner is on point, Ni!" Taylor says with a smile. "I love your blush." Alex says as she looks at me with wide eyes. I chuckle in response. "thank you both. have you seen liam around?" they fake faint, but don't fall on the floor.

"he's practicing on the field. you still have time to watch him. come on!" they pull me way softly, me giving harry a 'I'm sorry' look, in which he smiles and mouths 'Its fine.'

as the two pull me towards the field, I notice guys laughing at me, so I roll my eyes and ignore them, like how I normally do, but they notice that and growl my way. Alex and Taylor stop in their tracks and turn to the guys, giving them death glares. "you mess with niall, you mess with us." Alex says, in which the two jocks back off. "alright, Alex." Josh says with a smirk.

"If you want to look at niall and his beautifulness, then look at him lovingly, not like how you were." she says with a disgusted look. Josh and Zayn smile. "Okay. will do." they said in sync before Alex and Taylor pull me towards the field again, me looking back at the duo as they look as if their scheming something.

* * *

Alex sits me down in the middle of her and Taylor as we are then seated in the third row, giving us a good view of the guys on the field. "I heard that Liam got another tattoo." Taylor says with a smile. "Of?" I ask as I cross my legs. "I think its a rose. someone said that it was near his bum." I giggled.

"is it bad that I want to see liam naked?" I say with a blush. "Oh, Ni. You and your innocence kills everyone, but in a good way." Alex says before chuckling, in which I blush more. "We know that he has muscles and abs. but I wonder if he has a nice bum." I say before the two giggle. "you're not going to top that, Ni. he's going to top you." I frowned.