Chapter 17 | The Double Date

[Shorter Chapter]

Saturday Evening

Niall

the time of the date is approaching very quickly and I'm very excited about it. I mean, its just a date and all, but what if things become more intimate during the movie, or possibly pörno if we decide to watch it afterwards? so many things can happen tonight and I'm now extremely nervous, which isn't a good thing because I start to sweat and ramble on, and I hate it.

"hey, princess.." liam starts to say on the other side of the bathroom. "when will you be done? I'm already done and I want to see you in that gorgeous dress." my cheeks start burning up as I look in the mirror, admiring the black, sparkly dress myself.

"I'll be out in just a sec, Li, promise." I replied before putting on a light shade of pink blush. I sigh happily as I continue to look into the mirror, twirling around in my dress before going over to the door, unlocking and opening it before seeing liam.

his eyes instantly grow wide, a huge smile forming on his lips as he steps closer to me, making the blush on my face become worse. "oh, princess. you are looking very sexy right now. more than usual." I bite my lower lip, hiding a giggle.

"thanks, Li." he nods firmly before leaning down and pressing a small kiss to my lips, making me smile as I slowly kissed him back. he wraps his arms around my waist as the kiss deepens, the door opening as it does so, not bothering us at all.

"awe, you guys.. stop being gorgeous." louis comments as we slowly pulled away, making us both chuckle when we look at him and Harry. "we can't stop something so perfect, Lou. I think you know that yourself." he smirks then and nods.

"sure do; you can't stop my bubbly arse." the three of us let out a small laugh before pushing the confident louis out of the room, leading him to the car outside as liam locked the front door behind him.

louis and harry sat in the front, harry in the drivers seat and louis in the passengers seat, liam and I in the back, cuddling already. harry looks at us in the rearview mirror, winking quickly, making us two smile.

"so to the movie place then?" we all nod before he pulls out of he driveway and towards the movie place, my heart thumping rapidly at what actions may occur tonight.

* * * * * *

when harry parked his car in a parking spot near the entrance, my stomach started to feel a bit off in some ways. it felt all bubbly and it felt as if it was gonna explode. maybe I'm just really hungry? or really nervous? why would I be though? I'm with my friends and my amazing boyfriend, nothing could go wrong, knock on wood.

if something tragic were to happen tonight, I don't know how I would feel. I just want this double date to go perfectly and amazingly. is that too much to ask for? if so, then wow, that's pretty rude.