i need your help

hi guys! i hope you are all doing well, and had a nifty valentines day.

i'm so, so, so sorry this isn't an update, but i was hoping you guys could help me with something.

i desperately want to get this next chapter up for you guys, but unfortunately i'm having MAJOR writers block, and my inspiration for this story has vanished into thin air.

so, i was thinking that maybe we could all collaborate in order to make this one hell of a chapter (and maybe some other chapters, too).

it occurred to me that this could work out to be a type of one shot contest. it'll be a great way to really dive deep into this story and it's characters.

if this sounds like something you'd like to participate in, here are the guidelines;

• create a scenario of your choice (it can be about anything from how you'd like them to meet each other to how you'd like them to end up in the future).
• it can be as long or as short as you'd like.
• make sure to tag me in your entry so that i can find it easily.

if you don't want to write an entire scenario, which is totally fine, you could always send some ideas you'd like to see, either in the comments or message me directly.

i don't know if this really sounds interesting, but i guess we'll see.

oh, and there will be rewards given such as follows, shoutouts, etc.

thanks again guys.

xoxo,
jules