•18•

18 16 Thursday March 2015

We're currently second on the leaderboard, boss and Ace had both won there races which was good for us but Hunter had come 3 in his which is why we're in second.

The race had finished for tonight and Kaleb had invited Marc, Jacob and I over to his house to hang out since it was only 6:00pm we had eaten tea at the track. Sadly though Jacob couldn't make it he said his mum wanted him home or something I'm not really sure.

I follow Kaleb and Marc back to Kalebs house park on the curb since my car wouldn't fit in the  driveway as well.

We all get out our cars and Marc turns to me as I walk up the driveway and stand next to them.

"That's my house right there" Marc says pointing directly across the road to a nice medium sized white house.

"Oh cool I didn't realise you guys lived so close" I said and they nodded and walked towards the front door and I followed.

Kaleb reached for the door handle before pulling his hand back and looking at me.

"Please don't listen to anything my mum says she's a bit crazy in the head" Kaleb tells me.

"I'm sure she's not that bad" I assure him.

"You've never met his mum" Marc says cringing.

Kaleb opens the door and we all walk inside.

"Kaleb cakes is that you!?" I hear a shout coming through the house Kaleb groans and I look towards Marc mouthing "Kaleb cakes?" Marc just shrugs in response.

"Yeah mum its me" he shouts back.

Suddenly a middle age petite women with shoulder length hair came bustling into the room.

"Oh my word! You've brought a girl!! Kaleb cakes I never get to meet your girlfriends" she's gushes running over and engulfing me in a hug.

I step back slightly from the sudden force of her hug but I slowly wrap my arms around her petite body.

"Ugh mum no, Sienna is just my friend, beside somebody else already has there eye on her" Kaleb says and winks at me while I give him a confused glance.

"Oh alright then, it's still night to meet you Sienna if you ever need anything while you here just call out"

"Thank you" I say giving her a smile.

"Told ya she's crazy" Kaleb tells me and I laugh in reply and follow the boys as we walk into the lounge room we decide to watch a movie as the movie was starting I remembered what Kaleb said earlier about someone 'already having there eye on me'.

"Hey Kaleb what did you mean before about someone already having there eye on me?" I ask him as he pauses the movie to answer.

"Jacob obliviously" Kaleb says and winces when Mark reaches over slapping him across the back of the head.

"You numb skull your not supposed to tell her" Mark says and Kaleb shrugs.

"Wait what? Jacob does not like me" I say shaking my head.

"Yes he does I'll prove it" Kaleb says pulling his phone out his back pocket.

"Keep quiet" Mark says and I nod and Kaleb puts the phone on speaker.

"What's up man?" I hear Jacobs voice through the phone.

"Just wondering the real reason why you couldn't come tonight" Kaleb asks.

"I already told you mum wanted me home" Jacob mumbles.

"Kaleb said the real reason" Mark tells him.

Jacob sighs, "Is Sienna in the room?" He asks and Mark tells him I'm in the bathroom.

"Fine it's cause I'll say something stupid in front of her"

Now that I think about it Jacob had been talking to me less since he took me 'meet' his dad, I began to think he regretted taking me.

"Why would it matter if you said something stupid in front of her?" Kaleb asks.

"Guys I already told you I liked her don't make me keep saying it" Jacob says clearing get annoyed.

H o l d  u p

Hold

Up

Jacob likes me??

Me!! But I'm not pretty or special or anything why would he like me??

"Alright dude, we gotta Sienna's coming back" Kaleb says and quickly hangs up before Jacob could reply.

Kaleb looks up at me smirking "told ya" he says.

"Don't bother denying the fact that you like him as well we know that you do" Mark says and I listen to him I don't deny that. I. Like. Jacob.

Because I do.

------------
A/N

Another cliff hanger!

This book is going to have 20 chapter so only two more chapter guyssss.

Lots of love -M x