•2•

Collage of Sienna and Jacob^

2 Tuesday January 19 2015

I wake up at 7:00am  the next morning.

I wish I could say I woke up like they do in the movies where they stretch their arms above there head and yawn slightly before getting out of bed with a smile on there perfect faces.

But that didn't happened at all instead I took one step out of bed and my other leg got tangled in the sheets and I very attractively face planted into my carpet which may look very soft buts its not very pleasant when your sprawled across it at this ungodly hour of the morning.

I stand up and pretend to dust myself off before carrying on like nothing happened, I'm pretty cool like that.

I get dressed in black jeans and a baggy maroon jumper I have a bowl of cereal for breakfast then get my oversized glasses and slip them on, I brush my hair through and then secure it up with a hair tie.

I reach into the back of my cupboard and find my penny board it has a black top with blue wheels.

I grab my backpack and my phone I sling my back pack over my shoulders and put my phone in my pocket.

I ride my penny board to school then hop off and kick the back up catching it I walk inside quickly and make my way to my locker.

I spin the dial on my locker and swing it open I put my bag and my penny board in my locker, I look at my time table hanging on the inside of my locker and see I have English then Science.

I get the two books I need and snap the lock on my locker shut again I start making my way to my first class to avoid being late again and getting another detention.

I'm walking down the hallway when suddenly I see Jacob (King) walking in my direction looking at his phone screen before I can move out of his way his walked into me and I can feel myself falling backwards I'm about to hit the ground when I feel a strong arm grasp on to mine and pull me so I'm vertical again, I look up and see it was Jacob that caught my arm.

"Your welcome" Jacob tells me smirking and releasing my arm.

"For what?" I ask him raising an eyebrow at him

"For saving your life" he informs me.

"Saving my life? Right cos falling on the ground would have totally killed me and your the one who knocked me anyway" I say back he looks taken back that the "nerd" spoke back to him.

"You look familiar" he says raising his eyebrows and changing the subject.

Crap his recognising me, "well we have been going to the same school for 5 years" I say sarcastically.

"Ever heard that sarcasm is the lowest form of wit?" He tells me smugly.

"And what would you know about wit?" I shoot back just as smug.

"Your going to regret the princess" he tells me giving me an evil smirk.

"I ain't no princess, I'm the damn queen" I tell him and quickly spin around on my heel and walk away before he can look at me any longer and connect the dots.

I never talk back so that was a pretty big deal for me, usually I just whimper away,
I make my way to English and take a seat in the very back of the room breathing out a sigh of relief knowing I got the last word in and then got away.

A few minutes later the teacher walks in and tells us were reading our class book for the whole time I pull my copy of the book out and start reading when suddenly someone bursts through the door.

"Sorry I'm late" Jacob says the teacher scowls at him and tells him to take a seat.

What! Jacob was later then what I was yesterday and he doesn't get a detention!!

Of course the only open desk in the room is the one next to mine, he stalks over to the desk and plonks himself down in it before sending me another one of his signature smirks.

Since when was he even in this class? I think to myself.

"Since a few days ago when the school year started" Jacob says winking at me.

Okay I guess I didn't say that in my head. Opps...

I roll my eyes and continue reading until a folded up piece of paper lands on the corner of my desk I look up at Jacob and he motions to the piece of paper with his eyes, I look up at the teacher and she's pretty much asleep.

I unfold the note to see what he wrote.

*I'm on to you "Queen" who knew the nerd had a such a big secret?.. -King*

My heart begins beating faster and faster and I feel sick to my stomach.

I nervously glance at Jacob and he's looking as smug as ever.
I take the note and quickly scribble down a reply.

*How did you recognise me..?- Sienna*

I throw the piece of paper back over to his desk he opens it and reads and his smug grin turns into a big smile, he writes a reply and passes the note back.

*I didn't princess, but you just confirmed my suspicions ;) -King*

I read the note and I boil over in anger, what am I going to do?! If people find out I'm a street racer the bullying is going to get even worse! The boys don't care that people know about them being street racers because there all 'bad boys' so they won't get bullied for it.

I walk up to the teachers desk and she wakes up.

"May I go back to the bathroom please?" I ask the teacher and she nods not looking very happy that I woke her.., I leave the room and walk into the nearest bathroom closing the door behind me.

I start pacing the bathroom back and forth what am I going to do?

I take my glasses off and rub my eyes already feeling a headache forming.

I have another race tonight I'll talk to Jacob at the track and try to convince him to keep my secret to himself. Yeah I'll do that.

I slip my glasses back on and walk out of the bathroom and back to class just in time as the bells rings, the teacher dismisses us and I collect my books I take a final glance at Jakob and he winks at me before leaving the class room.

I follow him out the door and walk down the hallway to my science room.

Let's just hope Jacob doesn't tell Marc and Kaleb or anyone else for that matter my secret before I talk to him at the track tonight.

-------
A/N
Will Jacob tell anyone?..

Hope you enjoyed this chapter I think it's one of the better chapters I've ever written even though it's not that long.

Please vote and comment!! x

Lots of love -M x