•9•

9 Wednesday 27 January 2015

"I would agree with you but then we'd both be wrong" I tell Jacob sitting in his car Wednesday morning he was driving me to school today, then I was tutoring him after school.

"How are Green Day not better then All Time Low?" Jacob says to me shaking his head.

"Because All Time Low top everyone" I inform him.

"What do you have against Green Day? Their awesome" Jacob questions.

"I have nothing against Green Day I love them I've even seen them live, I just prefer ATL" I tell him.

"Wait wait, you've seen Green Day live?" Jacob asks.

"Yeah it was about a year ago it was amazing" I say smiling at the memory it was such a fun night.

"How lucky they've been my favourite band forever" he tells me.

"Can you play any instruments?" I ask curios.

"Nah, I don't have a musical bone in my body, you?" he says shrugging.

"Uh yeah I play a little bit of guitar" I tell him growing quieter.

It was my brother that taught me how to play guitar, he was an amazing guitarist and singer and Mum and Dad were always so proud of him, he passed away 2 years ago he was at the beach with some friends and drowned.

His name was Vince he was 19 when he died, Vince and I had always been close growing up, and now I feel like I have to prove to him that I can make something of myself that's why I always try really hard in school.

Well most of the time.. Just ignore the fact that I ditched class with the boys..

"Hey, you okay?" Jacob asks me pulling into the school parking lot.

"Yeah I'm fine" I tell him nodding.

"I'm not stupid Sienna, what's going on?" Jacob asks.

Uh-oh he called me Sienna and not Princess he's serious.

"I'll explain later we have to go or we'll be late" I say and pick my bag up climbing out of the car before he could say anything else.

*~*

"Sienna, I'm not going to work until you tell me what's up" Jacob says firmly.

It was 3:45 in the afternoon and we finished school at 3:00 we're at a milkshake shop not that far from the school because we didn't feel like studying at the library.

I had been trying to get Jacob to work for 20 minutes but he refused to unless I told him why I was 'upset' this morning.

"Jacob please?" I begged placing my milkshake down on the table after taking a sip from it.

Jacob just shakes his head placing his own milkshake back down on the table and leaning back against his chair crossing his arms.

"Ugh fine! It was my brother, he taught me how to play guitar" I tell him half angry that he got it out of me half relieved I had finally told someone that wasn't Brooke.

"Brother? You have a brother?" He asks furrowing his eyebrows.

"Had a brother, he drowned two years ago" I tell him.

"Princess, I am so sorry" he says sympathy clear in his voice and eyes.

I hate when people give me sympathy, I don't need his sympathy and I certainly don't want his sympathy

"Sorry? For what? You didn't do anything, See this is why I don't tell people, I don't need your sympathy" I say raising my voice slightly.

"Prince-" he begins before I cut him off.