•11•

This chapter is dedicated to Alliey02 for her amazing comments that made my day, thank you so much!

Sienna's out fit above

11 Saturday 27 February 2015

It's been a month. A full month since I lost one of the most important people in my life. Jacob has been amazing, he came to the funeral with me and held my hand for support the whole time.

I still haven't lost a race at the track, but neither had Jacob other than that one I bet him in at the start.

It's looking like it's going to be me vs Jacob in the final race.

The winner gets bragging rights (obliviously) and $1,500

I started going to school again 2 weeks after the accident, it took me a little while to catch up with my work again but my teachers were really understanding.

It's now 5:00 on a Saturday and Jacob is trying to convince me to come out to a party with him and Kaleb and Marc but I really don't feel like it.

"Jacob, no parties just aren't my thing" I say looking up from laptop where I was scrolling through Twitter.

Jacob gets up from my couch and before before I could protest he shuts the lid on my laptop.

"Please princess you'll have fun" he begs.

"Jacob no" I say reopening my laptop.

"Princess yes, aye that rhymed" he says smiling.

"I. Am. Not. Going" I say slowly as if I was talking to a three year old hoping he got the message.

"Yes you are, Sienna you deserve to have a good night" Jacobs insists as I try to tune him out.

"If you think I deserve to have a good night you won't drag me out to somewhere I don't wanna be."

*~~*

"I can't believe you dragged me here" I say shaking my head I walked up the stairs behind Jacob, he eventually convinced me to come out to the party.

Mum was working late again tonight and I told her I was sleeping over at Brooke's, I hate lying to her but it's not like it's going to be a reoccurring thing.

Although Jacob convinced me to come he couldn't convince me to a wear a dress, I'm wearing black skinny jeans, a red crop top with lace on the back and my black high heeled boots.

I also put a bit of effort into my hair and straightened it.

Go me!

The house that the party was being held at was huge, Jacob told me that the person who lived here was an old friend of his.

I can already here the pounding music coming from inside the mansion like house.

We get inside and Kaleb and Marc walk over to us straight away with beers already in there hands.

"I'm going to go get a drink, want one princess?" Jacob asks me.

"No thanks I don't drink" I say shaking my head Jacob nods and walks away to get his drink.

I look around and notice all the teenagers dancing and running around, I recognise a lot of people from my school as well.

Kaleb grabs one of my hands while Marc grabs my other and they pull me to the dance floor the boys begin to jump around like idiots clearly already tipsy judging from the way they were screaming song lyrics.