•6•

6 Saturday 23 January 2015

My house is the most boring place on earth, it is currently 11:00 on a Saturday and I am bored out of my mind. Brooke left a bit over hour ago because she has a test to study for on Monday, and my mum and dad were at work until after tea tonight.

I was so bored I was walking up my staircase and then back down again. Yeah don't judge me..

After I've done this about 50 times I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket I take it out and look at the screen. King/Jacob.

I answer the call and press my phone to my ear.

"Hey Princess" Jacob says through the phone.

"Hey, what's up?" I ask him curios as to why he was calling me.

"Can't one friend call another friend?" He asks me faking hurt.

"Not when it's you, no" I answer.

"Fine, I was wondering if I could come around and study for that English test on Monday?" He asks.

I nod my head before realising he couldn't see me because we're talking on the phone.
"Yeah, sure do you want me to text you my address?" I ask him.

"I've dropped you off at your house before" Jacob chuckles.

"Right uh oops blonde moment" I say.

"Sienna, you have brown hair" he reminds me clearly amused by the whole situation.

"Minor detail, see you soon King" I say and with that hang up before he could say anything else.

I quickly run upstairs to my room and decide to get changed out of my sweatpants, I throw on a black pair of leggings and my Rolling Stones muscle tee.

I brush my hair through and leave it down.

I walk back downs stairs and I'm two seconds away from sitting on the couch when the door bell rings I walk to front door and pull the door open.

Well that was fast.

"Hey Princess" Jacob says smiling at me.

"Hey, why do you call me Princess?" I ask out of pure curiosity.

"Because it's easier then trying to remember to call you either Queen or Sienna" he tells me walking in my house.

"You called me princess before you even knew who I am though?" I ask him sitting down next to him on the couch.

"Well, I use to think that you were a stuck up princess perfect grades perfect life" he explains.

"Oh" I say nodding I guess that makes sense since he had never spoken to me before.

"What was you first impression of me?" He asks me raising his eyebrows.

"That your a bad boy who I was going to stay away from, a person that ditches class all the time, someone who doesn't care about anyone else" I tell him.

He nods, "that sounds like me" he says smirking and nodding I slap his upper arm and laugh at him.

"So are we going to study for this tests?" I ask him realising that I couldn't see his English book anywhere.

Jacob starts laughing at me and shaking his head.

"What?" I ask him, why is he laughing?

"Princess, we don't have a test on Monday I was just bored at home, I can't believe you didn't realise that" Jacob says chuckling.

"Oh right, I knew that I was uh just bored as well" I say nodding.

"Sure Princess" Jacob says not believing me.