It all falls down.

Start from the beginning

"What the fvck yu packing for?"

"Cuz I'm leaving!"

"Yo ass ain't going no damn where"

"Ohh yea?? watch me" I ain't care bout the rest of my stuff at that point. I was ready to get the fvck out. I grabbed my phone and attempted to walk past Smoke. But he grabbed my arm.

"I told yu yu wasn't going no where"

"Let me go smoke! "

"No"

"Smoke I am going to call the police if you don't Le--" he slapped me and knocked my phone out my hand causing it to break.

"Yu gone do wat?? Yu gone call who?? That's wat the fvck I thought."

I tried to make a run for it but as soon as I got on my feet he drug me across the room by my legs.

"Help!! Somebody help me!! Help" I called as he hit me repeatedly.

He grabbed me and threw me on the bed

"All you had to do was let me fvck and none if this would be happening. But instead yu wanna do shit the hard way. Ohh but don't worry it ain't no way to get out of this..yu ain't got no choice" he said while unbuckling his pants.

*

*

*

*

*Ray POV*

Aery been in the house a Lil too long.

"Imma go check on Aery" I told Stylz.

As I walked closer to the door I heard Aery screaming.

I opened the front door and ran upstairs.

I tried to open the door but it was locked.

I ran to the opposite side of the hall to get a head start. I ran into the door shoulder first knocking it down. What I seen made me furious. Smoke was tryna take Aery clothes offa her. She was crying and her lip and eye was bleeding. He hit her one last time but I pulled him off her and started punching him in the head. I may not be as big as he was..muscularly but wen I'm mad..yu might as well be damn near dead when I stop hitting. He got me a few times but I did more damage. I punched him in the throat and in the head one more time and he was out. I carried Aery to the car .

"Ohh my God Ray wat happen??"

"He beat her and tried to get her" I said trying to contain my anger.

We sped from the house and went to the hospital for Aery and Stylz. Stylz went to where she needed to go and I carried Aery to the emergency wing. Wen I brought her in they took her from me. I immediately called Mimi and told her and Tan to get Karrie (Aery mama: to take them to the hospital for Aery.

A few minutes later Mimi Tan and Karrie ran into the emergency wing.

"Where's my baby??" Karrie asked crying

"She's in the back. We can't see her right now. She's not stabilized"

"Why is she here? What happen?" I told her wat happened and she was hysterical.

We sat there in silence. The only sound was a sniffle here or there.

"Family for Aeryelle Fulton?"

"Yes...were right here" I spoke on behalf of everyone.

"I have great news for you. Aeryelle is fine. She's a little banged up and shaken but in over all good heath."

"Great!! So wen can we see her?"