Part XLIV

"Hey.."

"Hey..um Taehyung-ah", Nara whispers as Taehyung grabs her hand and puts a finger on his lips, telling her to remain quiet. "What's going on? What's happening? Where are we going?".

Taehyung didn't reply her as he continues to lead the way while holding her hand tight. He's walking a little bit too fast for her that she stumbles her steps once in a while. They're currently going through a hallway, with many rooms along it. Then Taehyung stops all of the sudden before turning to open one of the doors.

The door opens, revealing a very intense bright light that made Nara pulls her hand off Taehyung's to cover her eyes. As she tries to analyse her environment, she heard the faint voices came from in front of her. Then it appears to her, she was in the sea of camera flashes came from the swarm reporters and fangirls right in front of her.

They all realises her presence that they suddenly barges towards her like a group of hungry zombies. Nara takes a step back and her eyes immediately filled with tears. Her dilated pupils lurking around to find Taehyung among the people but he's not there.

When she turns to run to the door, she declines her intention as her eyes caught the sight of bodyguards that are now standing near the door, not allowing her to pass through.

"No..", and she turns around.

It was all too late.

They caught her.

Nara jolts from her bed, gripping the sheets tight, trying to stabilize her breathing. Her panic coughs comes next that she falls from her bed. Luckily her eomma managed to hear her strangled cries. Mrs. Jeon runs to her and embraces her while rubbing her back. Nara's grasp to her eomma is getting tighter.

"It's okay, Nara. Eomma got you. Breathe, sweetie", she tries to calm her daughter, and herself as well. Nara's coughs have become less severe that she finally can retain her normal but still painful breathing. "What happened, Nara?".

Next thing she knows, Nara is slowly drifting into her slumber as she can barely answers her eomma.

After countless amounts of trying to pry open her eyes, Nara finally awakes.  She squints her eyes, trying to adjust her sight. Then, she realizes that she's on a bed, a hospital bed. On her right side, she sees her eomma sleeps soundly. Nara tries to sit and her low grunts were heard by her eomma that she got up quick. Mrs. Jeon immediately holds Nara's hand, caressing it.

"What's wrong, sweetie? Are you okay?".

"M-my..", Nara responds, "my throat h-hurts". She slowly cups her neck and tries to speak clearly.

"Hold on, here, have some water", Mrs. Jeon gives Nara a glass of warm water and she gulps it in few seconds. She looks around her confusingly.

"Why am I in the hospital, eomma?".

"Honey, the doctor said you got panic attack just now. I was so scared. You were not able to breathe properly and you constantly coughed back at the house. Then you passed out. I was so worried about you so me and your appa brought you here. Thank God, you're okay", Nara's eomma exhales, "What happened, Nara?".

Nara frowns as she tries to remember what happened before she eventually got- oh.

"I- I think it's because of m- my dream", she mumbles.