chapter 29.

SURPRISE! SURPRISE! SURPRISE!

AT the end of the chapter... do check.

 3rd person POV:

We reached to spot where we were told, It was an old barn, with a bon fire place, that seemed like had lit up recently. According to my information the girl should be inside. But there are other people here too! I was told that the girl is only with a boy.
I called boss, to report the little problem.
"Boss, there are many people here, about 6 I assume, the girl isn't alone." I reported.
"Change of plans then, pick any other girl, I bet she'll come running to us." He said.
"Okay." I nodded.
I was looking around the barn, checking for a way in, one thought running through my mind, I had just one goal, to take her with me.
I was about to reach the backyard, when I saw a girl, dark haired, tough face, she'd worn a rock rule T-shirt, and black shorts.
Is she the girl? She has to be, she is with that guy...
I signalled my guys to come, and then we faced them.
The time they noticed our presence, my guys launched themselves at them, one of them caught the girl, and started to pull her towards the car. The lover boy I suppose punched my guy, sending him straight on the ground. I jumped on him, punching him in the gut, he groaned, but stood up anyway, trying to fight hard.
"Leave her!" He screamed, rather in pain. I smirked, same old story.
"Well sorry, we want her."
We were just about to leave as the girl, who I might add was also a handful to handle, where another boy, entered rather nonchalantly, and stopped dead in his tracks when he saw us,
Things getting too cliché aren't they?
He launched himself towards us, and the lover boy, slipped past my men and jumped towards the car, I cared least, all his tries will be in vain.
I tackled the new boy, a few punches here and a kick there, he was already bleeding.
Such a waste of time.
"Sir, this guy passed out.." My man called out.
"Put the lover boy in, the more the merrier." I smirked.
Mission accomplished.
************************
Eliza POV:

Madison and Cole were gone. It took time for this to settle in, but when it did, it hit me like a train running 1000 miles per hour. All of this is because of me, I've risked everybody around me.
Does everything I touch turn into dust?
"what do we do now?" Alex asked.
I saw Claire on the floor, trying to get Andy into his senses. Daren just stared in the open space, thinking something.
"Let's split up. Alex and Claire, take Andy to the hospital, Eliza and I will go find the car." Daren said in order.
We all nodded at once. I was about to turn towards the door,
"Eliza.." Alex whispered...
I looked back.
"NO, don't look at me like that; don't look at me like you're seeing me for the last time." He said.
I simply nodded, and ran into his arms.
I kissed him for the last time, my lips lingered there for a while reluctant to leave him, I wanted to be there in my safe place, in his arms, but then I pulled away, and we went apart.
Apart...maybe for some hours, or days.. Or even forever....

"Ren, where are we going to find them?" I asked. We had no clue.
"I just called Konstantin, their men saw the car going, they are already following them, we just have to follow the same route." He said.
"Yeah, that's good." I said.
Konstantin. I owe him the world. All he did for mom and me, and I was so rude to him. I cringed at the memory. I shouldn't have acted so impulsive. I hope I meet him soon.
******
Alex POV:
"Claire don't worry, He will be alright, we're almost there."
I reassured Claire as we were nearing the hospital, She was sobbing silently since we left the barn.
Once we got Andy in the emergency room, I called Eliza, if they had any leads, she said they were following Konstantin and his people, so far she is with Konstantin and Daren she is safe.... Or is she?
Of course she will be. And as soon as Andy is fine, we will leave for the location they are on.
I won't let them harm Eliza. My love.
After about twenty minutes that seemed like an eternity, the doctor came out.
"He is absolutely fine, just some minor crack in his ankle, and some cuts, the plaster will be there for at least two weeks." He said, and we released a sigh of relief.
This is good.
"Can we see him?" Claire asked, and the doc nodded.
"Andy! Are you okay? What happened?" Claire hugged him tightly and I smiled.
"Babe, my neck..." Andy groaned and she immediately pulled away.
"What exactly happened Andy?" I asked.
He told us, how when he got there the fight had already started, and how they took Cole and Madison, and how he badly got beaten up by that man.... but nothing that could possibly tell us, who had that attack been for?
Eliza?
or Madison?
Is there a link? Or a misunderstanding?

**********************************************************************************************

A/N: I knowww!!!! It wasn't that great of a chapter, but I seriously have no time, the fact that I do it late night... I'm just too sleepy and tired.

So... the surprise!

I'm going to put up a new book!!!!!! 

It's a book I've been thinking to write for a while, and I'm SUPPER excited about it.

I'm so sure you people are going to like it!!

But, don't worry, I'll put up that book after I complete 'forever or ever' because I like to complete one task at a time. 
I'm not disclosing any details yet, just that the next book is going to be a love story. 

Pleaseee do tell me how you feel about it. 

and one more thing, last one,  promise!!

I know FON highly needs editing, and I'm going to do that, because I feel there are many loop-holes AND some places need more explaining.

But all that needs my undivided time, and I'm broke for now...

So expect it after March.

That's all...

Please VOTE and tell me how all of you are doing!

Xx khush xX.