Chapter 18

Alex POV:

It's Eliza's birthday today, I bet she forgot. Madison said, that after Mrs. Spears that is her mom, died, Eliza does not like to celebrate her birthday, and after some years, she tends to forget it, or pretends to forget it.

On the hypocritical side, Eliza loves to plan birthday surprises, I remember on Clair's birthday, she'd taken me and Andy all through the mall for four days, and got the whole thing planned out.

Sure as hell, she is weird.

I came yesterday, as the plan it was to keep her company till midnight and then after she sleeps, everyone was to come. But after last nights incident, seeing Eliza that way, and that... almost kiss, a dick move on my part, I thought it was better not to disturb her through the night. So I cancelled.. I mean postponed the plan.

"Alex give me those posters !!" Madison shouted in hurry, standing on a folded ladder.
"Yeah hold on." I said.
"NO! Be quick.. Eliza is a early bird, she could be already up!!!" She stomped her feat on the ladder, she should stop doing that or else she will.....
"AHH!"
Madison, fell off the ladder, but never reached the ground. Cole got in time and gathered her in his arms, like the super-man he was. I chuckled to myself seeing them, lost in their moment. There seriously something going on with these two. They parted abruptly, and then
"I'll give" Cole said, and I gave him a thumbs up.

"Is everything done?" Daren asked as he entered.
I looked around. It actually did not look like a decoration on someone's 18th, much more of a 15th, but it's fine, because that's the theme for today, 'kids again'.

I've not really known Eliza that long, So the poster part, was taken care of, by Maddy and Daren. Claire as usual took care of the decoration and stuff. Cole and Andy, obviously, doing nothing, and being screamed orders around by Madison and Claire. It is kind of entertaining to see them that way.

But right now, I have to enter into Antarctica.
Confused?
Allow me.

Actually, Eliza was born in the family of polar bears. She
needs a 0degree condition to live.
just kidding.
She just keeps the Air-conditioning on the entire night on a Real low temperature, because she loves cuddling under her thick sheets.
sappy? I know right !

I entered the room, after knocking a bit, in case she is awake, But I don't get any answer. So I slowly open the door and peek in,
"aaaahhh!! Alex! Get out!"
I met her huge eyes, almost about to pop out.
Before I could know what the actual fudge was happening, a comb came flying at me and I was pushed out, to the door shut behind me.
As I turned around,
Madison, Andy, Cole, Daren and Claire, who were now out of their hiding places were looking at me with a bored expression.
"What?! Don't give me that look." I defended.
"You were suppose to wake her up, not scare her." Madison said.
"I'll try again." I said, but As I turned around again,
my jaw almost fell of my face.

Eliza POV:

What just happened?
Did Alex just see me in my barely covering, straw-berry shortcake towel?
Uh! Why am I such a kid?! I'm 18 now for god's sake!!

I remember my birthday, of course I do!
I like to forget it sometimes, but that's a different story.
I am kind of a morning person, get up early, be all chirpy, get dressed etc...

I picked out a light yellow dress, that was strapless, and was short, barely covering my thighs, and a same colour floor length net around it, and topped it off with my white heels.

After applying my mascara, and some kohl I was ready. I'm going to give Alex my birthday surprise.

As I went out, my eyes widened, I saw all of them standing, staring at me with the same expression, that is blankly. And then I looked around, the living room was filled with my posters and photographs, of all of us on a night-out, and camping, some with my mom, some mine in middle school, fancy dress competitions, there were balloons all around, and a 'happy birthday' poster too.
It looked like a kids birthday bash. But I loved it!

"Oh my gods" I squealed.
"Um.. surprise." Daren said uncertain.
And we all laughed at the royal fiasco.
Emotions filled in from no where, and I was in tears again.
"For the first time, you got the kohl right, please don't spoil it." Yea, that was Madison. You'll guessed right.
I chuckled in my cries.
"Come here all you fuckers! I love you'll SO much!"
I spread my arms, and they all rushed in,
I know whatever happens ahead, they'll be there for me, and I think It's time, It's time to tell them the truth.
They are here, and I know they will understand me,

I know it, It's the time.

A/N:

GAAHHH! my loves!

this chapter was a bit of, light and easy, but the storm is not over my cool peeps.

Just so you know,

7th of october is my birthday,

send me yours in the comment box down !!

I'm REAL keen. 
soooo until later..

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

ENJOY!!!

and yes, this is the last chapter to finally submit your answers

TEAM ALEX? OR TEAM DAREN?

after this chapter the decision will be made.

team Daren is still on a zero.

Till the time, miss me ? maybe .
Xx khush xX