chapter 15.

A/N: I know I'm late ! sorry.
just too much to do.

please click on that small star, and make me happy !
love you all !

* * * * *

last chapter recap:

I felt the man getting up from his sofa chair, and coming towards the window,

my eyes widen.
* * * * *

He is looking up, flicking the ashes of his cigarette, I felt some fall on my shoulders.
I swiftly moved under the window into the bushes on my right, I groaned, as the bush was full of rough, tickling leaves and bugs, I moved at the back of the house, taking long strides towards my car.
I slammed my car door shut and sped awayin the direction I came from.
I have no idea what this place is, but I know I have quite a long ride ahead.

Who was that man anyway?
He did not mention anything about those texts. If he was the creep ,why would he be so surprised to see me?
and what did he mean about, 'IT'S HER!'
And the other man, he called me Amy.
That cannot be a co-incidence. It's something I can't over look.
But the matter is, How does he know so much about me?
This is all very confusing. Whoever this person is, I need to find out. I wish I could see the other man's face.

After a good 15min drive, I make it to the main road, and advance towards my car.

ALEX POV:

Eliza is a person that wears all her emotions on her sleeves. She is just so - readable.
Like when she is happy, or really excited about something, She has this ghost smile on her face all day.
And even if some try's to annoy her, or really push her buttons, she would just brush it off gracefully with a smart comeback.

But when she is really worried about something, she is always in her own world, thinking, contemplating the situations in-front of her.
and today, she clearly was.
I've not seen her since two hours now.
I wonder what's wrong. I hope she is alright.
She never shy's to show her emotions, but one thing I know that Eliza spears does hate tears.
She will not cry in-front of anyone, who is stranger or actually not that close.

I released a sigh of relief as I saw her walking towards the Art lab, as usual lost in her thoughts, and bumps into me.
she looked up at me, her beautiful Hazel eyes, clearly worried.
"Eliza, is there something that is bothering you?" I ask, a futile attempt that she would actually tell me.
"I- I don't feel well." She lies blatantly.
I nod my head a bit. Then she comes to closer and wraps her arms around my torso and I do the same, moving my hands in her smooth brown hair, I sigh and kiss her head.
"You can tell me anything, you know that right?" I assured.
I felt her nod, and then a very strange smell hit my nose.
smell of cigarette. My eyes widen as I pulled away from her, meeting her wide confused eyes.
"Eliza, where were you? Why do to smell of cigarette?!"
oh dear god, did she- did she start doing all this....
Her eyes widen with realization, and she sniffs herself.
"It's not what you think" she said quickly.
I did not buy it, of course I dint.

"Whatever it is Eliza, this is not the way you handle life, I know your life is a mess at the moment, there are so many people out there who are going through much worse. Don't hurt the people who care about you," I said.

I expected her to tell me the truth, after my little speech, but instead she said, " I know, but you are no one to tell me, what I should do and should not, you don't know me, I do not smoke or anything else, so please, excuse me." She snapped walked away.

Something's really up.

ELIZA POV:

I shouldn't have said that to Alex. I'm a terrible person, he suspected because I clearly smelled of smoke.
UH! I should have known, when I felt the ashes fall on my tank top. And I know he is not going to believe me.

Should I tell him or anyone else about it? But I clearly remember his threat,
If you tell it to anyone, I suppose your best friends are going to pay the price"

What if I tell them, ask them to be vigilant?
But what if something happens to them?
just then my phone buzzes.

Unknown : tut tut tut, the worst is yet to come.

Done, I'm just done.

Me : Are you some stupid teenager, obsessed with some stupid T.V series like 'pretty little liars', and trying that on me because clearly you don't have anything to do in your useless life!'

Unknown : My work, My obsession is you, you will find out,

Soon.

My eyes widened, as I keep on re-reading the text again and again.

I'm in some real shit.
*************************************

A/N :

how was it ?
please give me your views, and comment !

and dont forget to VOTE!
I'll be back next week!

Xx khush xX.

*****************************