chapter 9.

Alex POV :

"Darren?! Where are you" I asked impatiently, as he picked up the call.
"On my way, what's wrong?" he asked.
"She's gone, he kidnapped her, He left a note" I said.
"what note ?" he asked, nervousness evident in his voice.
"it says, 'I got her'" I read it to him.
"Okay, I'm going back, you meet me there, okay ?" he said.
"okay" I Said and hung up.
I quickly wore my shoes and a jacket and made my way outside.Just then,

"A-alex wait !" Carmen said, and I turned around.
"Look Carmen, I don't have time right now I have to go" I said impatiently.
"I know him" she blurted.
My head snapped towards her.
"WHAT ?" I walked where she was standing.
"I-I know him, he was the one who called me some months ago" she started.
I nodded for her to go on.
"he-he said, that he wanted to take revenge from her, I thought he must be one of her rivals, I did not know it would be this serious. I helped him, that day, at the party, I was told to keep Daren away from her, so I took him to my place, and distracted him. After that,I don't know how, he got to know, that she did not die, and that she remembers his face, he called me again, I did not tell him anything, because I had a suspicion, that he did that to her. He blackmailed me, that he would tell everyone, that I was involved in this, So I had to tell him that we were here." She started crying.
"I can't believe you could go that down" I said feeling disgusted.
"Say this in the police station" I said and she tagged along with me.
* * * *
"you did WHAT?" Daren screamed, after Carmen was done giving her statement.
"Daren I had no idea things would get this bad." Carmen pleaded. And Daren snorted, ready to scream at her again.
"Daren stop, right now, the most important thing is to find her. Lets go" I said impatiently.
Daren nodded. He turned over at Carmen,
"WE'RE OVER" he said. And we left, with the police, and Daren's uncle.
* * * * *
6 HOURS.
It's been 6 hrs we are finding Eliza. The sun is out bright, and we have no trace of her. It's  entirely my fault. How could I not know?
He literally took her in front of my eyes.
We were now, in the outskirts of the town. And Daren was at the other side of the town, We decided to divide ourselves, so that we could find her as soon as possible.
Everything around here is so gloomy, half constructed buildings, and not a single person around.
we were walking around just when I saw the other officer holding out a familiar shiny stone, from the ground.It was Eliza's favourtie chain, the one I gave her back at yhe hospital, she never took it off.
"It's hers !" I shouted, hope filling inside me.
"ELIZA !!" I screamed.
"There are some movements here, we found the victim" said one of the officers.
We entered the building, looked everywhere , and then went to the basement.
"HOLY SHIT !"
**********************************************************************
A/N :

I knew it was Carmen !!! - anyone having mutual feelings ?
so I know it was a small chapter, but it was just a bonus chapter for all my amazing readers.

So as you'll know, I promised last time, that if this book reaches above 30 votes I'm going to give you all an early update.
Well!
It has reached  50!!
Thank you everyone! For reading my book and voting for it.
I'll be back again next week.
But If this book reaches above 65 votes, you might get an early update !
********************************************************************
Don't be a silent reader !
VOTE !
COMMENT !
and also, leave your opinions below.
any doubts about the characters ? you can P.M me, I bet I will reply.
So, stay fit, Stay happy.
Xx Khush xX
*******************************************************************