Date after break up

Start from the beginning

(8:35 a.m.)

Jasmine walked behind the gym to a waiting Manuel

"hey baby, what's up?" As she got closer Manuel grabbed her waist, pinned her against the wall and kissed her.

"Manuel wait" Jasmine said gasping for air, "Manuel!" She pushed him away, "what is wrong with you? Since when do you get horny during school?"

"I'm not horny" Manuel said kissing her neck, "I just miss you. We haven't kissed like this in a week"

"Manuel stop" Jasmine said trying to push him off after a while she just gave up and kissed him back. After a while they pulled back apart breathing heavily.

"Manuel" Jasmine said calmly, "get your hand out off my shirt"

"sorry" Manuel said with a smile, "don't get mad"

"I'm already mad" ,Jasmine said, "you can't just call me out here and molest me"

"yeah?" Manuel kissed her, "but you still like it"

"no I don't" JAsmine said, "I have to go"

"why?" Manuel said, "you're cheating on me with Heath aren't you?"

"what?!" JAsmine said, "where do you get that from?"

"it's so obvious, you guys shared a tent and had dinner together"

"so? That's not cheating" Jasmine yelled, "why are you accusing me? Are you guilty?" Jasmine laughed, it was a dry laugh "of course... I should've known.. It's Elle isn't it?"

"what? I would never cheat on you with Elle"

"Deny it to my face" Jasmine said, "deny that you and Elle don't have anything going on" Manuel stared at her. Not blinking. "I thought so" Jasmine said, "it's over Manuel" Jasmine said, "it's one thing to hook up with a girl once but a whole other thing to hook up with my friends... just to make you feel better, I never hooked up with Heath or anything". She stared at him one last time before walking away. Or maybe she told him that so he could go down a guilt trip?

Thursday, October 15

San Diego, California

South California Academy

(9:15 a.m.)

Jasmine walked inside the restroom wiping away some tears that had made it out of her eyes. After reapplying her makeup she stood there in staring at her reflection. She had to get over Manuel fast! He was just a typical horny jerk, so what did she see in him? Just looks. It was all about looks.

She didn't really like him. It was all physical attraction.

"Jasmine?" D'vonni said walking in, "I got your text"

"Hey" Jasmine said turning to see her, "glad you made it"

"what's wrong?" D'vonni asked

"what's up?" Alexiandra said walking in with Jessica

"Urgh!" Jessica said, "these heels are killing me"

"hey those are my heels" Alexiandra said

"you lend them to me" Jessica defended

"do you girls have any idea how hard it is to get out of class?" Elle said walking in, "jasmine?" she stared at Jasmine confused as she felt Jasmine's glare.

"I am going to kill you" Jasmine said grabbing Elle by the neck

"Whoa!" Mary said walking in, "what's wrong?" She pried Jasmine off of Elle.