you smile because you knew

CHAPTER 12: 

YOU SMILED BECAUSE YOU KNEW

She stays there in her bed thinking about all the happy memories she had with Jane and all the things he taught her, she promise herself she will teach this same things to her baby.  Three shots are heard from Lisbon room, it’s done, and he is gone. Tears are all over her face. Her baby kicks again. She places her hand in her belly, and starts humming for the baby and for herself.

Suddenly the doors open.

“Lisbon!” Jane enters

“Jane??!!, what? What are you doing here!!!??” she make all her efforts to wake up and hug him, Jane receives her and kiss her fiercely. But there’s a worry look in his eyes.

“What is happening and red john?” she ask desperately

“It’s dead” he sees she is still waiting for another answer “its grace”

Jane helps her walk down the corridor, before turning around to arrive to the waiting room, he can see Red Johns red body lying on the floor, it was Haffner, but that no what is shocks her, meters beside him there’s a sweet, fragile body lying on the floor.

“NO! GRACE!!” Lisbon shouts, she wants to run to her but Jane picks her with her arm and hug her, she hide her face in her chest and cry, Jane rest his head on Lisbon forehead and cry in silence.

“Grace, when I saw you I fell in love and you smiled, because you knew?”

“Wayne, I-I love yo...”

“I love you too, that why you can’t leave me, I need you grace, Ben needs you, grace, please please don’t leave me, stay with me grace, open that shiny cheerful eyes for me... please grace” Rigby cries at the same time he presses on her heart where she got the shot.

They are all in silence crying, even Cho shed a tear for his friend, they were praying for their blessed and loyal friend. Hoping she will rest in peace.

 “Come on man, she is in a better place right now” Cho says hugging him. “Let’s take her out of here”

Lisbon couldn’t resist more, neither the baby.

“Jane, I think is time” she whispers.

The labour wasn’t hard to Lisbon after all the things that happened, she couldn’t believe the only girl friend she had in her life now was gone...forever, and that she died trying to protect her and her baby.

Jane was sitting on the chair with the baby on his arms, it was a young pretty girl, he humming her song, it was Grace favourite “like only a woman can”, Lisbon was letting tears go.

“Hey (smile), don’t cry Teresa, she still with us (talking to the baby) lets go to cheer mummy up”

But before Jane could give her to Lisbon, someone knocks the door and enters the room, its Cho and Rigby and Ben. Cho brings the little girl a big stuff giraffe as a birth present and it seems like Rigby had been crying all night long, but at the good friend he is, he is here to support Lisbon and Jane.

“Congratulations guys” Cho says handling the giraffe to Lisbon

Rigby approach to Jane and asks to hold the little girl.

“Daddy, this girl is beautiful... can I marry her, and love her like you love Grace?”  Lisbon smiles, as well does Risgby, then he start crying quietly.

“How is she name?” Risgby ask with red watery eyes.

“Grace, grace charlotte Jane” Jane answer.

“Hi Gracie!” Risgby says while touching her little tiny hand, at this same time Grace opens her little hand and holds Rigby’s hand.

All the team smiles, remembering the joy, adventures and laughs they all lived when they were all together resolving cases and following Red John.

THE END

hope you like it!!! please review, negative and possitive aspects :)