『Collar Full - Terushima Yuuji』

Start from the beginning

There's heat in his cheeks and his stomach is churning. He runs to a nearby alley and coughs, his dinner making its way back up and out of his body. He wipes his mouth after he's retching and sighs.

Shit, I think I'm in love all over again.

Show me your love, your love

Give me more but it's not enough

Show me your love, your love

Before the world catches up

'Cause there's always time for second guesses, I don't wanna know

If you're gonna be the death of me, that's how I wanna go

Terushima finds himself at the bar again a few days later. After his meeting with (F/N) earlier that week, he couldn't get them out of his mind. I just need a few drinks to clear my head.

But before he can even make it to the bartender, he sees (F/N) sitting on a stool at the bar by themselves. They look tired, stressed even, so he goes and slides onto the stool next to them. "What's wrong? You're not with your friends this time?"

They look at him and smile, laughing wearily. "I'm just taking a break here for now."

"From studying? I do that a lot."

"No, from life."

"Come again?"

"I found out my boyfriend, well, ex-boyfriend now was cheating on me."

Boyfriend? Cheating? On (F/N)? Terushima gripped the wood tightly, his temper beginning to rise. "That asshole, whoever he was, he's going to be sorry. How could he just do this to you of all people?"

(F/N) stared, wide-eyed at his declaration. "N-No, it's fine, really. I'm over it now."

"But-"

You've got it all worked out, so little time

Memories that I'd blackout if you were mine

You've got a pocket full of reasons why you're here tonight

So, baby, tonight just be the death of me

He was cut off by the feel of (F/N)'s lips on his. They broke off and left him gaping at them, a redness spread across his face.

"I said it's fine," They cleared their throat and looked back ahead of them. "Sorry, it's probably the alcohol getting to me."

Terushima touches his lips. "N-No, it's fine."

Show me your love, your love

Give me more but it's not enough

Show me your love, your love

Before the world catches up

'Cause there's always time for second guesses, I don't wanna know

If you're gonna be the death of me, that's how I wanna go

"So, you still have that tongue piercing?"

"Oh, yeah. Of course." He sticks his tongue out, the light glinting off of the silver stud.

"Y'know, I always thought it was pretty cool."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

Show me your love, your love

Give me more but it's not enough

Show me your love, your love

Before the world catches up

"Hey, (L/N)-san-"

"(F/N) is fine."

"Oh okay well er, (F/N), don't you think you've had too much to drink now?"

"What gives you that idea?" (F/N)'s face is red and there's occasional hiccups between their words.

"We're going back to my dorm, it's close." He takes their hand in his and pays the bartender for the drinks.

"Teru, I can walk on my own, I'm fine." They say before stumbling into Terushima's arms.

"You say that, but..." Outside, he hoists them onto his back. "Here, this will be fine. Good thing you're light."

"Thanks, Teru."

He blushes at the feel of their warm breath on the back of his neck. "Yeah, any time."

Show me your love, your love

Give me more but it's not enough

Show me your love, your love

Before the world catches up

Back at his dorm, he carefully drops (F/N), who fell asleep along the way, on his bed, being careful not to wake them. He tucks the blankets under their chin and takes a look at their sleeping face before whispering "good night" and leaving a soft kiss on their forehead. He rubs the back of his neck and takes one of the blankets he stores in the closet to the couch, where he would sleep that night.

Oh man, (F/N), I hope you know what you're doing to me.

Show me your love

Show me your love

  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okay yea so i tried my hand at songfics, how did i do? i hope it was alright haha

song: Collar Full by Panic! At the Disco

i really love that song okay ahhaah

this was for whaley cos she needed a thirst aid kit when i told her about terushima lmao

UP NEXT (prepare yourselves this is a long list of requests that i've gotten from quotev and friends)

- Yamaguchi Tadashi x reader

- Shibayama Yuuki x reader

- Tanaka Ryuunosuke x reader

- Tsukishima Kei x fem!reader

- Hinata Shouyou x reader

- Kageyama Tobio x reader

- Kuroo Tetsurou x fem!reader

- Bokuto Koutarou x reader

- Kozume Kenma x reader