-Wet-

Genre- Sex, Smut, Comedy, Band.
Days Taken to Write- 2 days.
Status- Thinking. Listening to miscellaneous artists.
~Author Note~
Hello lovelies! I haven't been feeling well this past week so this one may not be so good. I can't guarantee that next weeks will be any better either. But try to enjoy anyway!

*****

~Reita's P.O.V~

*Flashback (Italics)*

"R-reita." Ruki moaned as I thrusted faster into him. His moans sounded like angels singing and I'd shiver every time I heard them.
"Reita! Faster!" I arched as Ruki clawed into my back but I dismissed the sting as I obeyed his command.
I held on to the head board with one hand, entwining my fingers with Ruki's with the other.
Ruki cried out and I knew I hit his sensitive spot. I kept on that spot, thrusting faster and faster.
I heard the bed creaking and hitting the wall; the neighbours are gonna be complaining in the morning.
"Reita, I'm gonna-" Ruki was cut off as the bed gave out, the mattress falling through the frame. I stopped moving and looked down at Ruki, surprised at what happened.
"I didn't say stop. I haven't come yet." I was more surprised at my lover than the event that just took place. But, I suppose I can't disappoint my babe.
I continued thrusting until we both came and I collapsed on top of Ruki, utterly exhausted.

*End of Flashback*

I smiled as the memories of that night 3 nights ago came flooding back into my mind. I smiled even more at the beautiful midget still asleep in my arms. I looked up at the clock on the bedside table. Damn, 2 minutes and I'll have to get up but I don't want to leave my Ruki-babe.
I sighed and closed my eyes to cherish the last minute of rest, snuggling closer to Ruki's back for warmth.

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep*

I groaned shallowly and ignored the beeping. I don't want to go to the studio today. I know I'm the only one left to record but I just can't be bothered.
I felt around the bedside table and turned the alarm off before rolling back onto my stomach.
"Gret opf, barka." I peeked an eye open and realised I was laying on Ruki.
"Sorry, baby." I laughed before rolling off and wrapping my hands around his waist once again, pulling him closer for warmth. I reburied my face in the crook of his neck and began kissing his warm skin.
"Reita," he purred. "I love you, but if you don't get ready for work and get your boner out of my ass I'm gonna castrate you and make you get up."
"Okay, I'm up." Slightly scared by the comment, I kissed his neck before getting out of bed. "I thought you liked my dick in your arse."
I laughed and he threw a pillow at me. I threw it back and headed to the bathroom.

*****

I arrived at the studio 5 minutes early. It wasn't even open yet. Not even Yuno from the front desk was there.
I waited outside and pulled out a cigarette before I felt my phone buzz in my back pocket.
The I.D. read "Babe<3".
I smiled and answered, "Moshi-moshi, babe. What's up?"
"You know the bed I ordered the other day?"
I furrowed my brows and answered, "yeah? What about it?"
"It came today. I've already called Aoi, Kai and Uruha. They should be here soon to help me pick it up."
"Okay. We'll be testing it tonight." I said, leaning against my mustang; my other love besides Ruki.
"I'm counting on it, macho-man. I bet we'll have a lot of fun." We both laughed and I saw the manager walk up to the building.
"Babe, I gotta go. Manager's here. I love you."
"Love you too, Rei-chan." I smiled and hung up, following our manager into the building.

*****

~Ruki's P.O.V~

Lol. Reita is going to flip out when he finds out what kind of bed I got us. It was totally worth it, though. Even though it's one hell of a bastard to put together.
The other three were no help, though Uruha tried to help because he understood the perks of the bed I got; being bottom like me and all.
Now if only this screw would fit into this piece.

*****

~Reita's P.O.V~

I walked into our apartment and what do I find? A hot and sweaty Ruki sitting cross-legged on the couch. He had on an oversized shirt and a pair of red boxers. He smiled a toothy grin at me and I just stared at him suspiciously.
Ruki stood up and walked across to me, immediately planting a kiss on my lips.
"You wanna try the bed out now or after dinner?" He asked, pulling my blue plaid shirt down my arms.
"Why wait." I picked him up and wrapped his legs around my waist, kicking my converse off before walking us into the bedroom.

~Ruki's P.O.V~

I'd camouflaged the bed perfectly; the thin black bedsheet covered the bed and the silver pillows scattered the top like pebbles. He won't know what hit him tonight.
I kissed him before he dropped me on to the bed. Thankfully, he'd looked away to take his shirt off before he could see anything.
I took my own shirt off and waited for Reita to finish the rest. After taking his own jeans and boxers off he removed mine with one quick movement before joining me on the bed.
He kissed my lips and moved to my neck, sucking on it in several places.
He ran a hand down my chest and positioned his fingers at my entrance.
I grabbed his wrist before he could go any further. "I've already done that. I couldn't wait for you."
"So you've been sitting around all day fingering yourself?" He said against my neck. I shrugged and he breathed a laugh.
"Are you complaining?"
"Hell no." I wrapped my legs around his waist and he positioned himself between my legs. He thrust forward and stopped, staring down at me questioningly.
"Did the bed just move?"
"Surprise." I sung and he looked at me like I was crazy.
"You got us a water bed?"
"Hey, don't knock it 'til you try it." I lightly hit his forehead and laughed.
"Alright then. Let's try this." He continued thrusting and almost immediately found my weak spot; like he always seems to do. The bed wobbled each time he thurst forward.
I let out a loud moan and clawed into Rei's back as he kept pounding that spot. I laughed as a particularly big wave surged beneath us, the bed bouncing with our movement.
"This bed could just do the work for me." Rei chuckled.
"Nothing's better than you, babe." He leaned down and kissed me deeply, pushing me deeper into the bed.
*Pop!*
"What was that?" I looked at Reita wide-eyed.
Water began spouting in my ear.
"Your earrings popped the bed." He laughed.
"The bed got me wet quicker than you ever could." I chuckled back.
Reita gave a quick thrust, making me moan. "Then why haven't you come yet?"
He didn't make his point as I came between our stomachs.
"There it is." I said, looking down between our stomachs to where the murky liquid had squirted.
Reita leaned up on his hand and shivered, giving one final thrust as he filled me with his seed.
He grabbed my hip and slowly pulled out before flopping down next to me on the bed.
We stayed quiet for a while, catching our breaths.
I soon realised that the bed was dipping.
"Maybe we should just get a boxspring." We both laughed.
"We'll worry about that later." Reita stroked my stomach lovingly with his index finger. "Right now I'm hungry."
I laughed and we both got up, redressing and leaving the bed as it was.

*****

~Author Note~
Sorry about this one. I wrote the flashback after I'd finished writing so it may not have flown the way it should of. It was so hard to stop myself from laughing because my sister was in the room. Hope it made you laugh as much as it made me. (I wasn't quite sure how to end it).