-Can't Sleep-

Genre- Sex, Confession, Band.
Days Taken to Write- 3 days and literally not able to sleep.
Status-Listening to 'Stacked Rubbish'.
~Author Note~
Thank you to everyone who gave my first oneshot a read! This is my second oneshot and ironically is the second version of 'Can't Sleep'. If you'd like comment and I'll post the original version as well later on this week 😊 (it's not that different from this version). P.S. Feel free to criticise; I am still a young writer and it will help me become a better writer for the future.

(Asterisks'* have side notes at the end of the chapter).

*****

~Aoi's P.O.V~

Where was that buzzing coming from? I blindly searched for my phone amongst my bed sheets until I found the annoying little box.
I was momentarily blinded by the screen but I was soon able to look at the I.D. Uruha? What's he calling me for at 12 in the morning?
I answered before it stopped ringing.

"Moshi-moshi, Uruha. What's the matter?" I heard him sob and I shot up, fully awake.

"T-Tora hit m-me again." He sobbed again and it made my heart shatter. I can love him so much better than that asshole Tora can.

"I'm on my way. You're staying here tonight." I hung up and quickly changed before running out of my apartment and to my car out front.

*****

I arrived just as I heard a glass hit a surface. I ran to the door and quietly opened it, seeing that Uruha was crying in a corner while Tora was going on some mad rampage. Tora hadn't seen me when he ran upstairs.
I crept over to Uruha and wrapped my jacket around him, "Let's go before he sees me." He gave me a quick nod and I picked him up bridal-style.

*****

~Uruha's P.O.V~

"Tora, please stop!" Tora slapped me as more tears fell.

"Shut up, slut! I know you've probably spread your legs for all of Japan by now." I sobbed and crawled into a corner, pulling my knees to my chest.

I pulled out my phone and dialled the first name in my contacts; Aoi.

"Moshi-moshi, Uruha. What's the matter?" He sounded husky like he'd just woken up.

"T-Tora hit m-me again." I sobbed and I could hear rustling through the phone.

"I'm on my way. You're staying here tonight." Aoi hung up and I sobbed into my knees as Tora began throwing things.

*****

I followed Aoi to his apartment and waited for him to open the door.
We walked in and I was surprised at how clean it was. The colour scheme consisted of blacks and whites and it looked very modern. I'd only ever been here once to pick up an amp. It smelt like jasmine incense.

"Stay here for a minute. I'll be back with some night clothes." He smiled and disappeared down the hallway to what I assumed to be his bedroom.

I looked across to a little end table covered in pictures; there were some of us and the others and some of his family. What stood out most were the countless pictures of the two of us, whether it be back stage being weird or behind the scenes of an MV. There were so many. I picked my favourite one up; it was a picture of us. I was wearing a bluish shirt and Aoi was smoking. I smiled and set the picture down as Aoi came back into the room.
He set some blankets and a pillow down and handed me an oversized shirt.

"Biggest shirt I had." He laughed.

I smiled and took the shirt from him. His hand brushed mine for a second and I felt a shiver run up my spine.