Chapter 55

"What's going on?" My mom yelled coming into the room, "I heard a big-- OH my god!" She yelled as she looked at Ben. Radar and I stood there awkwardly, sneaking glances at Ben. His seem was purple and swollen. I say Radar fighting the urge to vomit. I stifled a laugh and looked back at me mom. Lacey walked into the room, she had gone to the bathroom to touch up her makeup. She walked into the room.
"What's going on? Where's Ben?" She asked. Radar and I stepped aside to reveal a broken, moaning Ben.
"What happened!" Lacey shrieked.
"We were playing around and we posed Ben onto my bed, but he missed the bed...." I replied.
"Oh god someone call 911!" Lacey sobbed.
"I'm on it." My mom said pulling out her phone.
"Ben, Ben can you hear me!" Ben was in a daze, he must have gotten his head too.
"Yes I would like to report...." I heard my mothers voice say from outside my bedroom door. With Lacey fawning over Ben and my mother talking in the hall, there was no silence. I looked at Radar and he said something I could hear.
"What!" I yelled over the voices.
"I feel really bad!" He repeated.
"Me too! Does this make us bad best friends?"
"No."
"Good." Suddenly the noises stopped as my mother came back into my room,
"They said to drive him to the ER and they will take it from there." She said. Lacey breathed a sigh of relief and exhaled, "I'll take him."
"No," replied mom, "Quentin will take him, you are too shaken up to drive. I will drive Lacey and I to the hospital and Quentin, honey, you have Ben and Marcus. Marcus can sit in the back with Ben and keep him stable while you drive." I nodded to my mom's plan and grabbed Ben's arms. Radar grabbed his feet and we proceeded to take him out to my car. We hauled him through the door and into the car. I sat down and buckled, hearing Radar do the same. I pulled out of the driveway when I heard a weird groaning noise.
"Ben's waking up." Radar announced.
"What's...what's going on?" Ben asked.
"Ben, you kinda, um missed the bed when we pushed you down, and um...."
"Broke your arm and may have a mild concussion." Radar said, finishing my sentence.
"Oh..... Um where are you taking me?" Ben asked.
"The emergency room."
"And Lacey, where is she?"
"With my mom, they'll be there at the ER too, there a couple of cars behind us."
"Ok." Ben said hazily, he want to go and lay down and sleep again, but Radar stopped him.
"No! We can't let him sleep. If he sleeps, and he does have a concussion, it could be fatal to his health."