Chapter 28

I woke up to the unpleasant hour of six am, to the sound of my roommates alarm clock.
"What the heck Shawn turn that thing off, you're gonna wake her. Trust me, she's a brat when she's tired." Once I said what I said about Margo, I felt immediately bad.
"Sorry, but I have classes this time in the morning, unlike you."
"I'm sorry man, I'm the one being a brat. Sorry to you to Margo." I said to a sleeping Margo, who clearly couldn't hear me, "have fun at class and please, please, please try to be as quiet as possible while getting ready."
"I will try my hardest." He said, gathering his stuff to take to the bathroom.
"That would be very much appreciated." I said, immediately falling asleep again.

"Wake up sleepy head." Margo said, shaking me awake.
"Good morning." I said stretching and looking at the clock. It was eight-eleven, "hey you know, if we take a half hour to get ready, we can be in Maryland by one."
"Well, let's go. The faster we get to New York the better." I smiled and we grabbed our stuff. I changed and rushed my hair and teeth. I didn't get all dressed up or anything. I went back to my room and packed some more clean clothes. I then went back and waited for Margo outside the bathroom. Margo came out seven minutes later. She looked really cute. She was wearing grey jeans, a black v-neck and her black hoodie.
"Let's go." She said, popping her hood over her freshly brushed hair.

"How much longer?" She whined, "I have to pee."
"Like ten more minutes till we stop. You can hold it." I said, remembering the road trip with Lacey, Ben and Radar. Then I remembered Ben's urge to pee. "On second thought, we can stop."
"Good." I laughed as I pulled into a Wendy's parking lot.
"Go." I said as she tumbled out of the car and into Wendy's. Then it hit me.
I needed to pee too.