Chapter 10

"You know what."
"What?"
"I really miss Ruthie."
"What do you mean?"
"We'll this may sound crazy but let's go get her."
"What? But then you'd risk running into your parents."
"No, Ruthie is at school."
"So we're just gonna pull her out?"
"Yeah, the school won't care as long as I'm a 'trusted adult'" she said putting air quotes around "trusted adult".
"Oh, ok. What school?"
"Winter Park Elementary School." I nodded and drove to Winter Park Elementary School.
"Ok, let's go in. And... let me do all the talking."
"Ok..."
"I don't want us to get caught."
"Ok." I opened my door and followed Margo in. I held the door for Margo and she walked towards the school office. She went up to the desk and and said, "Hi my name is Margo Spiegelman and here to pick up my sister Ruthie Spiegelman. She is in the fifth grade."
"And what is your reason for taking her out of class?"
"She has a dentist appointment and my mother can't leave work so she told me to pick her up."
"May I see you drivers license?"
"Yes," Margo handed the woman her drivers license, and the woman handed it right back.
"I'll call her down," the woman turned to the intercom and pressed the red button, "May I have Ruthie Spiegelman come to the office ready to go please. That is Ruthie Spiegeman ready to go please. Thank You."
"Thank You so much."
"Your Welcome, please take a seat while you wait for her." we both sat down and waited like five minutes till a little blonde girl came running into the office, not noticing Margo and I sitting there.
"Hi I'm Ruthie, you called me down ready to leave?"
"Yes, this young woman behind you sai-" the lady couldn't finish her sentence because as soon as Ruthie turned around she yelled
"MARGO!" Margo embraced her sister. Ruthie looked at me, "Hey Quentin." she said giving me a fist bump.
"Thank you, have a good day." Margo said to the lady.
"Your Welcome, you too."

As we walked to the car Margo and Ruthie talked the whole time.
"Hey Q, is it ok if I sit in the back with Ruthie?"
"Yeah, it's fine by me."
"Ok." the two laughing sisters got in the back.
"So where are we going?"
"THE ZOO THE ZOO!!!!!" Ruthie Shouted
"Ok then the zoo it is."
"Yay! Thanks guys you're the best."
"This is gonna be the best day of your life." Margo said directed to Ruthie.
"What if instead of going to The Zoo, what if we go to Seaworld instead?" I asked.
"SEAWORLD! That's even BETTER than the zoo. LETS GOOOOOO!"