Chapter 32

"How much longer?"
"Geez, you're impatient."
"I jut want to get there? How long have we been driving?"
"Like, thirteen minutes."
"Uggh. This is the worst road trip ever."
"Is not. Admit, this is the most fun you've ever had."
"Actually Q, think about it this is not the most fun I've ever had. I've been in the circus, I've snuck into concerts, I've been to every single Amusement park in Orlando in the middle of the night. Do you really think that this is the most fun I've ever had?"
"I'm sorry I just thought...."
"But you're right, that's not the most fun I've ever had. The most fun I've ever had was kicking some butt that one night with you. You are the most fun person I know besides myself. You are the only boy I know that's not a paper boy."
"Thanks."
"No problem kid, you still have a lot to learn, but you're getting there." she smiled.

"Hello New York!" Margo yelled.
"Margo, we still have an hour till we get to New York City, we just crossed the border."
"Then why in the world did we stop?"
"Well, we needed gas."
"Great...... still another hour."
"Awwww, it's not that bad."
"Yeah I guess. At least it's not three hours."
"Right, look on the bright side."
"I am. So, is the tank full?"
"Almost, just a few more gallons."
"Ok, I'm gonna get back in the car, I'm getting cold."
"Ok." I said. The thing about living in Orlando is, you never really notice that it's fall. The temperatures don't really drop like the northern states. I was realizing that I was gonna be cold for some of the days. The only jacket I have is a light coat, it's barely anything. I got back in the car when the tank was full.
"Hi." Margo said.
"Hey." I replied.
"Full tank?"
"Full tank."