Chapter 22

"What do we do next."
"Lets sleep at a hotel tonight."
"Agreed." I drove to a motel. I immediately turned on the TV to the news station.
"Local University was said to have a fire tonight." The news lady started to say.
"Hey, Margo."
"What?' she asked coming out of the bathroom.
"Look." I said, pointing to the TV, as the lady continued to talk.
"When the firefighters entered the building, the was no fire. When the Firefighters went to check the girls dorm, the found a photo of a naked boy, one who attended the college. When the police asked about the picture, the boy said that he did not know how they got out. He is currently suspended, and is going on trial to wait and see if he is expelled. The trial will be held on September 8." Margo looked at me. She seemed worried, but then she started to laugh. I laughed with her.
"It worked." she grinned.

The next morning we packed an checked out.
"What are we doing today?" I asked.
"Let's go kayaking. I know a place to rent kayaks." she responded. I just nodded along and continued driving. In the car, we played this ridiculous game called the "banana game." You have to find as many yellow cars as possible, and be the first to yell "banana!" If you are the first, you get two points. Then, in addition to that, slug bugs are three points and orange cars are one bonus point. She was winning, I was playing and focusing on the road.
"Punch buggy yellow, BANANA!" Margo yelled, punching my arm. My hand slipped off the wheel.
"I've told you three times not to punch me while I'm driving." I scolded.
"Don't punch me while I'm driving." She mimicked.
"Stop, do you want to get in an accident?"
"No..." she sighed.
"Good now stop being so--"
"BANANA!"
----------------------
Guys. I'm seeing Paper Towns Today!
Ok just wanted to put that out there.
~Olivia❤️