A Little Drabble from my Tumblr Page (Deadpool & Avengers)

Based on the image above

"Casualties?"

"Hundred and twenty-seven," Natasha sighed with a heaviness in her chest. She only glanced up at Steve, not wanting to meet his gaze and fully certain that he would blame her for this more than the others, given that it was a mission that she had planned on her own.

Clint turned his chair towards her and reached out to rest a reassuring hand on her shoulder, but she shrugged him away before he could connect. "Hey, Nat, come on. We all did the best that we could given the-"

Ding

"-circumstances," he groaned, closing his eyes in frustration for a moment. "You need to let this go."

"Barton's right, red. Just because it was your intel, your plan, and your lead, it doesn't mean we blame you."

The sound of Steve's gasp filled the room, shocked at what Tony was saying. Even though the mission was considered a loss, he didn't want to discourage her from trying again. He leaned over to Tony with a stern look of warning. "What was that about?"

"What?"

"Don't you think that you're a little-"

Slam!

"Don't you think that you're a little insensitive?" He whispered through clenched teeth. He spun his chair around to look at the man behind him, holding a paper plate in his hand as he shoveled food into his mouth, nodding along with the conversation.

"Excuse me," Steve began, "can we help you?"

"Hey! Is that my burrito?" Clint asked, now standing to get a better view.

Deadpool paused and held up the plate, now already nearly empty and shrugged. "Does this look like your burrito?" he said with a full mouth, opening it wide so that everyone could judge for themselves.

A quiet snicker came from Bruce but was quickly silenced when Clint's head snapped towards him angrily. Tony stood now too, crossing his arms over his chest as he watched the man in the red leather suit drop the plate on the countertop and back away from them.

"How did you get in here, anyway? And who the hell are you?"

With a small wave, Deadpool opened the nearby window and threw his legs over the ledge, sliding off and into nothingness below.

"Spidey! Catch me...wait, where are the damn webs?!" they heard him scream, his voice fading away with each word. Steve shot up from his chair and ran to the window, nervous to look down but needing to know if the mystery guest had survived. Just as he peeked over the edge, a resounding splat could be heard, followed by the call of a pained and embarrassed voice.

"What the shit, Parker?!"